Brandon Jacobs you da man!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Brandon Jacobs you da man!!!!!

Jacobs is my new favorite non Patriot. Did anyone see his interview after the game with Sal Palotiano calling Phat Rex fat and he claimed to go over to Ryan and tell that to his face after the game for shooting his mouth all week. I'm sure it will be all over the news tonight. It was classic. Way to go Brandon. Thanks for telling everyone across America what us Patriots fans and of course Bill Belichick was thinking. Merry Christmas to Brandon and his family.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Brandon Jacobs you da man!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Yes Rex Ryan covering up the Giants Super Bowl stuff was about as low as it gets.  I actually thought Rex Ryan was a decent coach but these antics are overshadowing all that and getting real old real fast.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Giants win next week they could be a force in the NFC playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Is there anyone in professional sports who has more feet in their mouth than Rex Ryan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Brandon Jacobs you da man!!!!!:
     Jacobs is my new favorite non Patriot. Did anyone see his interview after the game with Sal Palotiano calling Phat Rex fat and he claimed to go over to Ryan and tell that to his face after the game for shooting his mouth all week. I'm sure it will be all over the news tonight. It was classic. Way to go Brandon. Thanks for telling everyone across America what us Patriots fans and of course Bill Belichick was thinking. Merry Christmas to Brandon and his family.
    Posted by rickrand3

Went in to my cigar store, and 3 regulars were kickin' it & watching The New York Teams face off today.  Idk why but I originally thought they were Jets Fans.  I was wrong...Giants all the way. 

Lol- I told 'em I was relieved, and further:  "If New England went undefeated in the Regular Season...for 10 staright years...and IN this alternate universe, NE happened to meet up to play The Giants-Every Year...And IF in every single one of those SB Games, The G-men wrecked The Pats perfect Season humiliating NE in that final game by a 50 point average margin, each & every one of those NFL Seasons...for a decade...The Pats Franchise subsequently becoming a bad pun, or a euphemism, or just a punch-line for 10,000 jokes-
    -In the end, I would still NEVER dislike them anywhere near as much as I despise The Jets...(and even then, it wouldn't even be a contest)." 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Hey Rex look on the bright side at least you'll have more time to practice your fantasy acting this year by not making the playoffs.You blowhard!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

Thank you Brandon...thank you thank you....

Sections
Shortcuts