Brandon Lloyd a NE Patriot.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Brandon Lloyd a NE Patriot.

Lloyd is not that good.

I'm not sure why everyone is going crazy over this signing.  ONE good season in his career.

Headcase mediocre player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Lloyd a NE Patriot.:
    Lloyd is not that good. I'm not sure why everyone is going crazy over this signing.  ONE good season in his career. Headcase mediocre player.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

He had a pretty good year last year too. 2 years with McDaniels are his 2 best years. I think he could be much better then you think

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

If this guy comes in focused, it could be a very good signing. I think he has some very good things going for him. Mainly, his vertical, his hands and his ability to go AFTER the ball.

He reminds me of a faster verison of how Chris Carter played in his last few years. Doesnt look that fast, but runs good routes and always fights for the ball. HIs highlight reel in just a few years is very impressive. in 2010, he had 77 for like 1500. Thats a very high YPC. HE knows how to play the ball in the air and is not afraid to stick his nose in to get the ball.

All that being said, the only reason I like it is because he was cheap. What we have to remember is that there is a reason for that. Even Eddie Royal got more $$, so was it really that he left millions on the table to play with us? OR was it that the market for him wasnt that high due to him being mentally ill? I have heard a lot of him being bi polar and this and that, but my thing is, if he is focused ON the field, I dont care about all that.

Im just saying though, there is a reason he came cheap and its not Joshy. We have to hope we dont see that side and we just get a good soldier wanting to win, but I like his skillset. I hope he can mesh with Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

First week of pats training  cannot wait for OTA's! Patsnation I'll be on PatsTv next week look out for me!

Sections
Shortcuts