Brandon Lloyd rejects Patriots and other teams offers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brandon Lloyd rejects Patriots and other teams offers

Apparently, according to this report...

The Patriots, Jets, and 49ers are among at least six teams that have approached Lloyd about playing in 2013.  Per a source with knowledge of the discussions, Lloyd consistently has rejected all overtures.

Darn.  I was kind of hoping he would be back.  Guess not now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/11/lloyd-has-rejected-at-least-six-inquiries-about-playing/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Brandon Lloyd rejects Patriots and other teams offers

In response to TFB12's comment:

The Patriots, Jets, and 49ers are among at least six teams that have approached Lloyd about playing in 2013.  Per a source with knowledge of the discussions, Lloyd consistently has rejected all overtures.

I don't blame him for this after the organization mumured about him being a lockerroom liability and cut him and wouldn't pay him his bonus... wish they ended on better terms

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't blame him for this after the organization mumured about him being a lockerroom liability and cut him and wouldn't pay him his bonus... wish they ended on better terms

[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's personal Joe... that locker room talk is all speculative anyways...

"Lloyd has no interest in playing, taking the position that he’s neither physically nor mentally ready to continue."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

alright makes sense that was just my first thought though, oh well sucks he wont sign

I don't think it's personal Joe... that locker room talk is all speculative anyways...

"Lloyd has no interest in playing, taking the position that he’s neither physically nor mentally ready to continue."

alright makes sense, that was just my first thought though. sucks he wont sign

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Dial up Randy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

He is gonna rap now. I heard a song, it wasnt bad. Good for him. I asked last week why would he come back after they trashed him on the way out about a serious disorder and we are desperate now?  He is most likely laughing. BB better be lucky he doesnt end up on a "hit em up" diss track!  I applaud him leaving the game because every team bashed him him on the way out yet we allow punks like Suh to stay in the league and try to hurt people. THE NFL just takes money back. Why not suspend him and really hurt his pockets?

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Dial up Randy!

Sending out the Moss signal....

Calling Randy Moss!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Yes Lloyds YAC were zero but I believe he was labeled a head case. Seems he would go outside of the stadium at lunch and sit in his car and eat with the windows rolled up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Dial up Randy!

Sending out the Moss signal....

Calling Randy Moss!

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

No Moss, no stallworth, no branch, no Lloyd.

It is time to move on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

It is time to move on.

To what, rookies that don't comeback on a comeback? LMAO

This GM is moving on alright, moving on to a disaster.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

It is time to move on.

[/QUOTE]

They will figure it out but this is why I want to see a steady dose of Bolden, Ridley and Blount.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

You might be right. I am willing to give Dobson a chance and Boyce and thompkins more than 1 game.

Perhaps you will get to say i told you so 5 or 6 games from now but i prefer to give them the chance to fail before i call them failures.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

He is gonna rap now. I heard a song, it wasnt bad. Good for him. I asked last week why would he come back after they trashed him on the way out about a serious disorder and we are desperate now?  He is most likely laughing. BB better be lucky he doesnt end up on a "hit em up" diss track!  I applaud him leaving the game because every team bashed him him on the way out yet we allow punks like Suh to stay in the league and try to hurt people. THE NFL just takes money back. Why not suspend him and really hurt his pockets?

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

First off phuk BB and the click you claim (Pats), LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favortie pac song by far.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Yes Lloyds YAC were zero but I believe he was labeled a head case. Seems he would go outside of the stadium at lunch and sit in his car and eat with the windows rolled up.

Yea and so did Rondo. Was he fish bowling?  I think it was just that he had a life outiside football. (In the studio, making songs, always wearing headsets) and in NE you have to LOVE football and put all else aside even tho Spikes is still here, but not for long. I just think it looks bad in the league when this guy who is supposed to have a disorder end up on a diff. team every year and no team sees the need to get him help, rather just cut him? And then we find out we are paying 42 milly to a sociopath murderer but LLoyd was too much cuz he was a loner?!?!   Gotta be more than that, cuz thats weak. Sure he had low yac but he got the most seperation Ive seen out of a 4.6 guy with supreme route running, head fakes and hesitation. Def. could use his services now.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This should show you how concerned the really are about the WRs. If they opted for a completely rebuilt WR core this offseason and now are turning to a player they didn't want for locker room issues. If they turn to Randy we know this team is done at that point. Might as well resign Tebow and people from the 200 sections at that point

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is time to move on.

[/QUOTE]

They will figure it out but this is why I want to see a steady dose of Bolden, Ridley and Blount.

[/QUOTE]

No Ridley.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You might be right. I am willing to give Dobson a chance and Boyce and thompkins more than 1 game.

Perhaps you will get to say i told you so 5 or 6 games from now but i prefer to give them the chance to fail before i call them failures.

I'm not calling anybody a failure in this. I'm saying an insurance policy should be in place.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Its really sad that Brandon Lloyd looks so good now after watching the new WR's against Buffalo.  If this isn't a glaring example of how Kraft needs to step in and hire a real GM, then I don't know what is.

Absolutely.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

This should show you how concerned the really are about the WRs. If they opted for a completely rebuilt WR core this offseason and now are turning to a player they didn't want for locker room issues. If they turn to Randy we know this team is done at that point. Might as well resign Tebow and people from the 200 sections at that point

There's two guys you are off the mark on.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

It is time to move on.

Has Stallworth said no?   Wondered about his status.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Funny how an area of perceived strength becomes a klusterfcuk after just one game. Looks like all the CAP space isn't doing chit to help.  I guess that not spending simply equals being cheap and putting the money back in the owners pocket.

Sections
Shortcuts