Brandon lloyd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

Brandon lloyd

So Brandon lloyd in an interview stated he admired Tom Brady and would love to play with him. The patriots even inquired about trading for him but the onlything that is stopping them is the agent tom condon. the last time the patriots dealt with him was during the ben watson signing and because of the patriots he was fired. So do u think he will stop the patriots from acquiring lloyd?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: Brandon lloyd

welcome to a couple of weeks ago where this was discussed multiple times in mutiple threads.

the forum is split. some are 100% positive he is coming. Some are 100% positive condon killed any chance.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Guys give them a break. The old Lloyd thread is buried on page 3 or 4 by now. Just give them a link to the old thread and don't rag on them

here you go dblock

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a0cd95715-ac7b-4ea3-9790-c8c0358ae0a4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

do you think any team would give this guy a fat contract?
    maybe we get him for a  deal like we gave ocho

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

its not that big a deal- you guys are acting like nazis

In Response to Re: Brandon lloyd:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon lloyd : Not just him. It's really something that needs to be said to the whole board. Step 1: look to see if a topic is being discussed, even if indirectly in a thread. Step 2: Start the thread or just add to the one already established. It's a very annoying constant problem. Not trying to pick on him, but it was a good time to remind the board in general. Spamming the board is not a good thing even if our trolls or irrationals think so.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

This person (dblock) hasn't posted that much and neither have I.  But I've noticed a tendency of late to rag on new or infrequent posters as being inferior or not knowledgeable.  

This is absolue BS.

Before long, this place will be down to a VERY small group of posters who believe that they own this forum.  And they will use it to call each other morons for being either Pro Offense or Pro Defense.  I hope this doesn't happen because this place used to be a fun place to visit.  But calling each other morons or idiots for having different opinions about my favorite team is like watching school children arguing on a playground.  

I don't agree with everything that is said here but I'm not going to degrade someone for having a differing opinion than mine.  And above all, I'm not going to degrade someone for - OMG, bringing something up that's been discussed before.  

I mean how many times has the fc-----king running game vs. the passing game been discussed - or the value of BJGE or Brady passes too much, or the offense is to one dimensional.    JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

This is unreal.

JMNSHO

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]This person (dblock) hasn't posted that much and neither have I.  But I've noticed a tendency of late to rag on new or infrequent posters as being inferior or not knowledgeable.   This is absolue BS. Before long, this place will be down to a VERY small group of posters who believe that they own this forum.  And they will use it to call each other morons for being either Pro Offense or Pro Defense.  I hope this doesn't happen because this place used to be a fun place to visit.  But calling each other morons or idiots for having different opinions about my favorite team is like watching school children arguing on a playground.   I don't agree with everything that is said here but I'm not going to degrade someone for having a differing opinion than mine.  And above all, I'm not going to degrade someone for - OMG, bringing something up that's been discussed before.   I mean how many times has the fc-----king running game vs. the passing game been discussed - or the value of BJGE or Brady passes too much, or the offense is to one dimensional.    JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH! This is unreal. JMNSHO
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

Just put RustyGriswold on ignore and the board will become 100 times better for you.  Did you notice two people commented on his actions and he is so oblivious he goes off on the "trolls" not realizing he is the biggest one of all.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon lloyd : I asked Babe Parilli to move on to the draft and FA 72 hours ago and to move on, accept he lost, and do it for the courtesy fo the board. But, he just started a new thread entitled "Brady's playoff performances" yet again trying to spin away. Go to the source. The source is the Brady Ballwashers/Irrationals. And Trolls.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

What exactly did Babe lose? Is it his argument that Brady is NOT the problem with this team? Because if that's it, he certainly did not lose...I think you confuse a football disagreement with you as an argument or competition that quite frankly your delusional mind can not muster. There is no winning or losing involved, as reasonable Pat's fans all we can ask for is to just peak into the abyss and hope not to go mad.

I'm certain some day you will look back after Brady retires and think to yourself...my God I was a totally embarrassing moron! I fell in love with guys that wore the uniform, but were average players...Benny, Love, Branch, Ocho, Woodhead, Arrington, any of our safeties...and then I put the blame on Brady:(

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

and he says i asked babe to move on but he didnt do it... like it is some kind of command. who does this guy think he is?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon lloyd : What exactly did Babe lose? Is it his argument that Brady is NOT the problem with this team? Because if that's it, he certainly did not lose...I think you confuse a football disagreement with you as an argument or competition that quite frankly your delusional mind can not muster. There is no winning or losing involved, as reasonable Pat's fans all we can ask for is to just peak into the abyss and hope not to go mad. I'm certain some day you will look back after Brady retires and think to yourself...my God I was a totally embarrassing moron! I fell in love with guys that wore the uniform, but were average players...Benny, Love, Branch, Ocho, Woodhead, Arrington, any of our safeties...and then I put the blame on Brady:(
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

looks like rusty got banned again. hes going through a couple of usernames a week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Come on guys.

I'm beginning to think that some of the arguing going on here is like some marriages LOL.

Seriously though, history demonstrates that the history of the Pats has had more than its share of heartbreak.  

Then Ortwien came along in 1993 who hired Parcells who drafted Bledsoe instead of Mirer and drafted McGinest in 1994. Then along comes Kraft who saved the Patriots from becoming the St Louis Stallions.  Eventually Kraft hires Belichick who by either s---hit luck or skill drafts Brady in the 6th Round.  Brady and the team then make it to 6 Super Bowls winning 3 of them.  

This little piece of history is brought to you by just a fan.    

Having traveled all over the country and having talked with fans from a lot of other NFL Teams, I think that most of these other team's fans would give their left nut to have Brady as their QB.  

Having said that, I was extremely proud of our Defense who gave up less points in the Playoffs to the Giants (21) then Green Bay on their home field (37) and only 1 more point then the 49rs did on their home field (20).

I am a big fan of Brady, and I'm also a big fan of the entire team.   

About one of the only good things about being an old f----ck is perhaps having the Rod Rust, Dick MacPherson days to look back upon.  

Another good thing is realizing that life is too short to waste a lot of time and energy arguing about things that I have no control over.   :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Back to the subject of Lloyd.  The Patriots and Lloyd are saying the right things to make it a possibility.  I think, however that the price will be too high, and the Patriots will pay Welker and try the Ocho Cinco thing again.  I believe they will bring in a lesser known name that is a tall speedster.  You have to give the scouts and BB time.  This time of year in the NFL is like a big poker game.  No one is showing their hand...yet

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

let ocho walk idc about money w.e he is an idiot that cant learn a system punish him. Lloyd is basically saying he wants to play for them he can get deep bring him in!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I want V Jack