Brandon Lloyd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Brandon Lloyd

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Lloyd has had trouble sticking with teams.  A lot of people mentioned that when the Pats brought him in last season.  From observing him last year, he seems to have a fairly limited set of skills.  He's good (even very good) at a few things, but he's not very versatile, nor is he fully consistent even in the areas where he excels (i.e., those backshoulder catches along the sideline).  If the attitude issues are as significant as some have suggested, he may simply not be worth bringing back.  The good he brings isn't great enough to compensate for the apparent headaches. 

Of course, none of us is in the locker room, so I advise myself and others to remain open to the idea that the attitude problems are not the concern some newspaper reports have suggested.  We just don't really know that.  All we do know is what we see on the field--and that shows that he is very good in a few things (working the sideline) but very limited in what he can do, a bit inconsistent catching the ball, and horrible getting yards after the catch.  In an offense that desparately needs more diversity a one-trick pony doesn't seem like the best fit. 

Of course, if there's no one else . . . 

Pro, for all of the reasons I state in my above post, there is someone else.........Dobson is the future at the #1 WR position. As a former CB, I can tell you that a guy like a 32-yr old at Lloyd 6'0, 200lbs. running a 4.65 40yrd dash coming at me feels more like a back coming outta the back filed compared to the fear that a grown AZZ man who runs a 4.4 40yrd dash and is 6'3", 210lbs. Dobson is a physical freak with amazing ball skills and wil prove it in almost no time in camp.

I hear you are in the PW HOF

[/QUOTE]
    PW HOF?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Lloyd has had trouble sticking with teams.  A lot of people mentioned that when the Pats brought him in last season.  From observing him last year, he seems to have a fairly limited set of skills.  He's good (even very good) at a few things, but he's not very versatile, nor is he fully consistent even in the areas where he excels (i.e., those backshoulder catches along the sideline).  If the attitude issues are as significant as some have suggested, he may simply not be worth bringing back.  The good he brings isn't great enough to compensate for the apparent headaches. 

Of course, none of us is in the locker room, so I advise myself and others to remain open to the idea that the attitude problems are not the concern some newspaper reports have suggested.  We just don't really know that.  All we do know is what we see on the field--and that shows that he is very good in a few things (working the sideline) but very limited in what he can do, a bit inconsistent catching the ball, and horrible getting yards after the catch.  In an offense that desparately needs more diversity a one-trick pony doesn't seem like the best fit. 

Pro, for all of the reasons I state in my above post, Dobson is the future at the #1 WR position. As a former CB, I can tell you that a guy like a 32-yr old at Lloyd 6'0, 200lbs. running a 4.65 40yrd dash coming at me feels more like a back coming outta the back filed compared to the fear that a grown AZZ man who runs a 4.4 40yrd dash and is  6'3", 210lbs. Dobson is a physical freak and wil prove it in almost no time in camp.

Tend to agree Rally . . . I just don't think Lloyd adds all that much.  He wasn't horrible to fill the hole in the roster at outside receiver last year, but I don't think he's the future.  I'm high on Dobson too.  Can't wait for camp and preseason to start so we have some data on how the guy is doing.  

I'll just add that Lloyd looks like a running back coming off the line . . .  but once he catches the ball, that's the last thing he looks like . . . he just falls down.  As a corner, I bet you'd like that combo in a receiver!

A CB ALWAYS loves to face a slow footed receiver who is afraid of contact. It really was tough to watch Brandon last season. Without even checking, I'd guess his YAC was last in the league for a WR with as many catches.......he really was a huge disappoinment. He's done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Face it, Brady's deep balls leave a lot to be desired.

Face it, YOU leave a lot to be desired.

Most clueless poster on the board. Don't know the game to save your f'n life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A CB ALWAYS loves to face a slow footed receiver who is afraid of contact. It really was tough to watch Brandon last season. Without even checking, I'd guess his YAC was last in the league for a WR with as many catches.......he really was a huge disappoinment. He's done.

Weird was the keyword for Lloyd. This guy was capable of making the most amazing athletic catches you could imagine. Yet at the same time I have never seen a more awkward looking receiver. He made routine catches look like they were difficult.

Basically the catch had to be nearly impossible to make or Lloyd looked like a spaz catching it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's why I have been preaching the idea to run the ball, keep him under Center more, and get to that playction option. If you're in the shotgun a lot or not really trying to commit to a power run game,

If only BB could grasp this dumbkoff. Why oh why will he not listen to you? Oh yeah, that's right, you say BB is afraid to tell Brady to stop ruining his team. You are hopeless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

The 4th play of last season sums up Lloyd's Patriot career.

C'mon, that's not fair.  It wasn't the greatest pass to begin with.  I think last season was a very good first season to build off of.  Would like to see him back especially after seeing the current depth chart.

Come on Lloyd jusst misread the ball and slowed down, then clearly used all his willpower to try and get to it. After that point it was clear the chemistry never really developed.

Its time to move on, the Pats are getting younger and if any ex WR is co,ing back it will be Branch late in the year or if there is an injury.

That was the first game of the season. Face it, Brady's deep balls leave a lot to be desired. Ocho had to wait on balls when he was here. Lloyd was WIDE OPEN on that play and Brady took way too long and then put way too much air under it, which forced Lloyd to slow up and come back for it. He was probably shocked it was such a bad throw.

We've been over this before.  I don't know why people continue to make excuses for Brady and then try to pass it off for a chosen scapegoat all the time. Did a one legged Gronk not jump high enough in front of Chase Blackburn to avoid that Brady INT? I mean come on with this stuff. It's embarrassing to read.

Since 2007, some fans are infatuated with poorly thrown deep balls Moss made look good and we keep hearing about "deep threats" and the irony is, our QB isn't good at throwing deep. It's not Ocho's fault, not Lloyd's fault and won't be whoever's fault this year at the X.

Absolute truth.

This is why the forum has become garbage. I state my opinion, people like you state yours....but you have to go on this tirade of ripping into other fans like you know them. Then you claim you opinion as unsupported "facts" by claiming undeniable truth.

This is why discussions turn into pissing matches and attacks on ones character and football knowledge as if you kne the person and we all know half te stuff written on this forum would NEVER be said face to face.

Brady had no problem throwing deep to Moss, I never even apologized for Brady so why did you even make such a rash and general assumption? As a matter of fact I hate it when he gets into those funks of throwing low and short to guyAn and criticize him when it's deserving here. But the job of the WR is to get down field on a deep pass, the QB throws it and the WR catches it. I still don't understand what reason Lloyd had to slow up on the ball. But just my opinion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Weird was the keyword for Lloyd. This guy was capable of making the most amazing athletic catches you could imagine. Yet at the same time I have never seen a more awkward looking receiver. He made routine catches look like they were difficult.

Basically the catch had to be nearly impossible to make or Lloyd looked like a spaz catching it.

Perfect analysis. I recently had a converstion about Brandon with a former NFL TE at my local gym, and the TE said that Lloyd had a reputation of literally panicking just prior to the point of contact with the ball but was uncanny with his ability to adjust in order to maintain concentration for the catch. He also said that he never knew anyone who would drop more "wide open" balls in practice/games than Brandon and remain in the league and as successful for as long as he has. 

To me, this explains why he would simply slide/drop after a catch so often. Very weird....... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

they'll do anything to distract from the real problem, which is Tom Brady's play itself, not Ochocinco, not Dein Branch, not Brandon Lloyd, not anyone.

When will you people learn?????

Rusty says the problem is the slam dunk Hall of Famer Brady, not the phenomenal talents Ocho, Branch and Lloyd!!!

Never mind that those 3 aren't even in the league anymore. It's Brady who is the problem, not them!

Furthermore, he says it right here, "not anyone" is the problem, but Brady!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady, 258 yards.  31 pass attempts. This is what I want right here.

I really really hope BB is reading this dumbkoff!

Boy oh boy, I'm sure everybody here agrees that BB could learn a thing or two about this game from you!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's why I have been preaching the idea to run the ball, keep him under Center more, and get to that playction option. If you're in the shotgun a lot or not really trying to commit to a power run game,

If only BB could grasp this dumbkoff. Why oh why will he not listen to you? Oh yeah, that's right, you say BB is afraid to tell Brady to stop ruining his team. You are hopeless.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like he is.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, we're all sure he has his ear glued to BDC and the insane Rusty posts. LMAO@U

Hey, let me ask you a question genius. Did it ever occur to you that BB let Welker go because he's getting old and has dropped far too many big balls in the playoffs as opposed to him desiring some wholesale change to the offensive philosophy as you claim?

Nah. That couldn't occur to you, because you are, dumbkoff.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

The 4th play of last season sums up Lloyd's Patriot career.

C'mon, that's not fair.  It wasn't the greatest pass to begin with.  I think last season was a very good first season to build off of.  Would like to see him back especially after seeing the current depth chart.

Come on Lloyd jusst misread the ball and slowed down, then clearly used all his willpower to try and get to it. After that point it was clear the chemistry never really developed.

Its time to move on, the Pats are getting younger and if any ex WR is co,ing back it will be Branch late in the year or if there is an injury.

That was the first game of the season. Face it, Brady's deep balls leave a lot to be desired. Ocho had to wait on balls when he was here. Lloyd was WIDE OPEN on that play and Brady took way too long and then put way too much air under it, which forced Lloyd to slow up and come back for it. He was probably shocked it was such a bad throw.

We've been over this before.  I don't know why people continue to make excuses for Brady and then try to pass it off for a chosen scapegoat all the time. Did a one legged Gronk not jump high enough in front of Chase Blackburn to avoid that Brady INT? I mean come on with this stuff. It's embarrassing to read.

Since 2007, some fans are infatuated with poorly thrown deep balls Moss made look good and we keep hearing about "deep threats" and the irony is, our QB isn't good at throwing deep. It's not Ocho's fault, not Lloyd's fault and won't be whoever's fault this year at the X.

Absolute truth.

This is why the forum has become garbage. I state my opinion, people like you state yours....but you have to go on this tirade of ripping into other fans like you know them. Then you claim you opinion as unsupported "facts" by claiming undeniable truth.

This is why discussions turn into pissing matches and attacks on ones character and football knowledge as if you kne the person and we all know half te stuff written on this forum would NEVER be said face to face.

Brady had no problem throwing deep to Moss, I never even apologized for Brady so why did you even make such a rash and general assumption? As a matter of fact I hate it when he gets into those funks of throwing low and short to guyAn and criticize him when it's deserving here. But the job of the WR is to get down field on a deep pass, the QB throws it and the WR catches it. I still don't understand what reason Lloyd had to slow up on the ball. But just my opinion.

Unsupported? I just gave a LITANY of examples to support my opinion! Are you blind? Oh my.

How about the deep ball to Moss into TRIPLE coverage in Miami, early in 2007? Moss stopped in the end zone and jumped through 3 defenders to somehow come down with it.

This is not a well run thrown deep ball. FACT. TRUTH. That's a gifted freak at WR using his skills to make it appear like the ball was thrown fine. It wasn't!

Wake up. 

He slowed up on the ball in Week 1 because it was WAY UNDERTHROWN and way too high of a trajectory? As if this is something new????!

I could see if there was a Safety deep, where Brady had a small window, but he should be LEADING WR. Our WRs shouldn't be outrunning his range. If he sees the opp too late, then winding up and leaning back like that, putting more air under it, is not the way to hit that play!

Wake up!

Even his throw to Welker in SB 46, he threw off his back foot, which gave it a high tracjectory. He should have forcefully stepped into it and followed through, which would have made the throw more on a line, instead of the floater to the wrong shoulder it was.

Enough already. Brady has been very

And, I absolutely would say every single thing I say here to your face or anyone's face because it's my opinion and I can back up my opinion.

It's becoming VERY uncomfortable, and I MEAN  VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, watching apparent adults so in love with Brady's stats or past history as a successful SB winning QB, that they'll do anything to distract from the real problem, which is Tom Brady's play itself, not Ochocinco, not Dein Branch, not Brandon Lloyd, not anyone.

At some point these throws that are missed have to come down to the guy throwing them.  Gee, what a novel concept.

And, finally, big mouth, the reason why these flame wars happen is not me. Go up the top of this thread and look at TCal's troll work. Even TFB12 called him out for it.  Should tell you something.

I refuse to be a hypocrite or gloss over Tom Brady's own flaws or mistakes to keep your (or anyone's) own personal image of his career so pristine and perfect on a messageboard. I care about the present, the now. It's 2013 and Brady's flaws in these areas were unfortunately developed out of bad habits from relying on Moss and Welker from 2007-2009, almost exclusively, and then Welker and Gronk from 2010-2012, almost excusively.

Either way, he needs to be better no Brandon Lloyd or not. Wake up. If you think Joe Montana was a good deep ball QB because he stood in a shot gun and threw 45 times per game with Jerry Rice, you're wrong.

Dead wrong.

Sorry folks, but it is a FACT. This isn't just Rusty spewing Tom Brady dislike. Since Tom's left knee injury in 2008, he has struggled with the deep ball. Not only is it a fact, but it is logical. Tom has been reluctant to open his stride with his lead (left) leg on his throws these last few years. That results in less force and weight transfer from his back leg to the front resulting in less velocity and distance on his throws. His confidence is not the same with putting that leg in a vulnerable position. It almost makes sense as to why the PATRIOTS have not invested in the Mike Wallaces (BURNERS) at WR. The faster a WR is, the further he is down the field as the play developes. Put these two facts together, and you have a QB who hasn't been throwing the ball with authority downfield because it is hard to throw a deep pass as a "timing route". The QB won't throw the ball untill he sees that there will be separation by the WR and that the FS is far enough out of position. This takes 4-5 seconds at a minimum and that requires a literal launching of about a 60-yard pass to lead an already separating WR to run under. Hopefully, Tom has gotten with House and conquered this inhibitions for taking a more authoritative step forward, thus throwing a better, deeper ball. I love Tom Brady and even with this I would not want another NFL QB in his stead, but if they don't correct this, then we will see them continue to opt for more deception, creating bad match-up type plays to get the ball down field than the long ball......much like what we have seen since 2008. On this point about Brady, Rusty is right. That said, based on what I've been hearing/reading this off season, Tom feels like he is throwing the ball as well as he ever has and credits House for his improvement. If so, we may very well see an improvement in this area. I know Dobson is hoping so.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sorry folks, but it is a FACT. This isn't just Rusty spewing Tom Brady dislike. Since Tom's left knee injury in 2008, he has struggled with the deep ball. Not only is it a fact, but it is logical. Tom has been reluctant to open his stride with his lead (left) leg on his throws these last few years. That takes both velocity and distance off of his throws. It almost makes sense as to why the PATRIOTS have not invested in the Mike Wallaces (BURNERS) at WR. The faster a WR is, the further he is down the field as the play developes. Put these two facts together, and you have a QB who hasn't been throwing the ball with authority downfield because it is hard to throw a deep pass as a "timing route". The QB won't throw the ball untill he sees that there will be separation by the WR and that the FS is far enough out of position. This takes 4-5 seconds at a minimum. Hopefully, Tom has gotten with House and conquered this inhibition for a more authoritatize step forward, thus throwing a better, deeper ball. I love Tom Brady, but if they don't correct this, then we will see more deception type plays to get the ball down field than the long ball......much like what we have seen since 2008. On many points here, Rusty is right. 

Brady has never been an oooh-ahhh deep ball guy. Yet, anyone with eyes can see that he still can throw the ball deep. The FAR bigger problem on this team has been that since 2009 nobody gets open deep.

(BTW, the deep ball early last season that Brady and Lloyd missed connection on was due to Lloyd doing a stutter-step/stop instead of just running to a well thrown ball.)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Sorry folks, but it is a FACT. This isn't just Rusty spewing Tom Brady dislike. Since Tom's left knee injury in 2008, he has struggled with the deep ball. Not only is it a fact, but it is logical. Tom has been reluctant to open his stride with his lead (left) leg on his throws these last few years. That takes both velocity and distance off of his throws. It almost makes sense as to why the PATRIOTS have not invested in the Mike Wallaces (BURNERS) at WR. The faster a WR is, the further he is down the field as the play developes. Put these two facts together, and you have a QB who hasn't been throwing the ball with authority downfield because it is hard to throw a deep pass as a "timing route". The QB won't throw the ball untill he sees that there will be separation by the WR and that the FS is far enough out of position. This takes 4-5 seconds at a minimum. Hopefully, Tom has gotten with House and conquered this inhibition for a more authoritatize step forward, thus throwing a better, deeper ball. I love Tom Brady, but if they don't correct this, then we will see more deception type plays to get the ball down field than the long ball......much like what we have seen since 2008. On many points here, Rusty is right. 

Brady has never been an oooh-ahhh deep ball guy. Yet, anyone with eyes can see that he still can throw the ball deep. The FAR bigger problem on this team has been that since 2009 nobody gets open deep.

(BTW, the deep ball early last season that Brady and Lloyd missed connection on was due to Lloyd doing a stutter-step/stop instead of just running to a well thrown ball.)

Agreed. Tom can still launch the ball for a good 60-70 yards, but does it from the shot gun vs. doing it on much more effective play action, drop back type of plays.  This allows for him to be 7-10 yards back behind the LOS and allows for him to never turn his back fully to either side of the D pressure. He can then see where everyone is as he steps into the throw with more authority. The problem with this is that he starts in a passing formation. This puts the D in a 2-deep coverage with over the top help to both sides. It also means that Tom has to throw the ball that much further as he is starting that much further back of the LOS. And, completeing the deep ball outta a shot gun against the cover 2 is kinda like saying, "HEY GET READY SAFETIES, WE ARE COMING AT YOU ON THIS ONE." There is literally no element of surprise in the set, unless you plan on running out of the set several times, but still the natural adjustment is usually gonna be cover-2 by default. We can hope, and I truly think he will be a difference maker, that Dobson, 4.4 at 6'3" will be able to go up and get the ball better than our recent smurfs could thereby creating the MISMATCH that we have missed since Randy. So, yeah, we've lacked in both quality deep threat and our QB being able to deliver the ball optimally on play action pass against something other than a strong, presnap defensive set like cover 2.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Looks like he is.

Oh, we're all sure he has his ear glued to BDC and the insane Rusty posts. LMAO@U

Hey, let me ask you a question genius. Did it ever occur to you that BB let Welker go because he's getting old and has dropped far too many big balls in the playoffs as opposed to him desiring some wholesale change to the offensive philosophy as you claim?

Nah. That couldn't occur to you, because you are, dumbkoff.

He let Welker go because he doesn't feel so much money needs to be tied up into the middle of the field like that.  Gronk is paid a lot for what he does, and they just paid Hernandez, due to him being younger. Obviously, that has changed since last month, but the approach makes clear sense, up front.  No other NFL team really has that kind of money in that part of the field. If you're going to do it, you do it with the younger guys not a fading 32 year old slot guy.

BB isn't reading my posts, dumbstein, but I am a very observant person which helps me see things before they happen. I can pull a lot of info from my head very quickly, retain it and use it for future use. 

I've stuck to my guns on these topics here for YEARS. Look who was right?   Sure seems like my genuine concerns about the BRady/Welker-centric offense were real concerns that actually happened.

It has occurred to me that the Brady/Welker friendship, both brilliant at what they do on the field, may have subliminally compromised the overall decision making and overall play from THOSE TWO star players and what they are strong with, in January or February, vs the better defenses.  The evidence is so overwhelming, it's beyond pointless for you to argue.

Welker represented a security blanket of sorts. Heavy use of Welker, sometimes of 15+ targets in a game (which is ridiculous), but only him being productive for us in the shotgun, has failed.

Since Welker came to NE, Brady's postseasons have become progressively worse, minus like 3 stellar games. Jax in 2007, 2011 vs Denver an easy predicted blasting of Houston last year.  So, 6 postseasons and he only had 3 good or great games?  That's bad. Belichick is not going to sit there and give he and Brady that many more chances after so many have been had. He doesn't care if Welker was the hardest working player in the last 6 years here and he and Brady are buddies. 

When I saw the 2007 AFC title game, Sb 42, the 2010 playoff loss to the Jets, the offense was all the same to me. All the same rooted problems are shared in those games. Not much has changed with how we lose these games. Been saying for it years here.   It's why you stalk me and troll, looking to deflect.  It's all over. All over. No more cringing on 2 and 3 with him in the shotgun and missing Welker, stopping the clock in the 4th, 3rd and 3 and then a missed attempt somewhere else, or our lead back subbed in predictably to get those 3 yards, stoned cold by some schlep like Mike DeVito or something.  No more. It's all over.

So, yeah, I'd say I had this nailed a long, long time ago.  I knew we had too much with Moss and Welker in 2009, but excuses could be built in for Brady missing a year (which is fine) and Sam Aiken not a #3 (also fine). But, that was 2009.

I just want to know why it's taken YEARS now after the 2010 Jets loss in the postseason to change.  When I started the Elephant in the Room thread here in Week 3 after the Buffalo debacle, very ironically with people blaming Ochocinco for his subpar play on poor throws from Brady (see a pattern here), but to gloss over what Brady did, it was because I saw the flaws of years gone by not really going away, which was CLEARLy very concerning for any fan to see.

Since Welker was under contract, obviously a very good player with what he does, they went to the hilt with it. It didn't work.  They were close numerous times, but Welker, as an extension of the run game, actually has taken away 5-7 carries from our RBs where the little things become compromised.  Clock management, avoiding INTs, sacks, batted balls, ball control, field position shifts, momentum, etc.

But, they weren't position to NOT tag him last year, so they did like they did with Samuel, pretty much agreeing that it would be one last run unless the player wanted to take less. Last time I checked Samuel hasn't sniffed a SB appearance since. He got his bloated deal, which is fine, but he wasn't worth the money he got.  Welker may, but there is no question, BB has decide to tweak this offense away from what it has been, much more than just not wanting to overload the budget to the part of the field.

With Welker it's nothing personal, but here are some facts with his flaws, especially in recent years:

1. Increased drops. We agree there.

2. Can only line up in the middle to be effective.

3. Can only produce when Brady is in the shotgun.  INteresting how Brady took the first play from Center in SB 46, where he MISSED a wide open Welker to the right, before he launched it deep for the incompletion, isn't it?  He never looks for Welker while under Center, because when he's dropping back in the pocket, the odds of Welker's short legs allowing him separation 10 yards downfield+, are very low. He just never thought he'd be open, but if he looked to his right, he was wide open after about 5 seconds of protection.

4. He is not a red zone threat due to his size. His routes are always underneath, so that makes him predictable there. Not his fault, it's just his size. 1/6 in Seattle on our loss out there last year is why Welker really isn't as dominant as people think.   Moving the sticks is great, FGs are ok, but they ain't winning you a SB in this day and age.

5. In postseasons, and I mentioned this 2 years ago, he and Mankins, with Brady, really haven't performed up to their capablities in title games or SBs.

Is the quote system beyond the capacity of your 150 IQ to grasp dumbkoff?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Pro, for all of the reasons I state in my above post, there is someone else.........Dobson is the future at the #1 WR position. As a former CB, I can tell you that a guy like a 32-yr old at Lloyd 6'0, 200lbs. running a 4.65 40yrd dash coming at me feels more like a back coming outta the back filed compared to the fear that a grown AZZ man who runs a 4.4 40yrd dash and is 6'3", 210lbs. Dobson is a physical freak with amazing ball skills and wil prove it in almost no time in camp.

PW HOF?

Pop Warner.  I guess  you're not in after all.  Where did you gain all of that CBing experience then?

OK, as many here will attest, I will be happy to tell you! THANKS FOR ASKING.....After playing CB for a perrennial top 10 D-1 school, I went on to play for a while in the NFL, got hurt, IR'd/cut, and was forced to go north to the CFL after I healed up and played up there for a while. But as for Pop Warner Hall (PW) of fame (HOF)? Didn't have PW in my state, but did play for two years in what was called the "Super Bantam League"  (for 12-13 yr olds) where we won the state championship in back to back, undeafeated seasons that I was in the league. Played option QB and LB mostly, but some RB when needed. Didn't have a HOF, but I guess I woulda made it had there been one since I personally averaged 4-TDs and 203-yrds per game over a two year stretch and a total of 30-games including the play-offs/State Championship. Not bad, eh? But now its time for you to say, "BS!!!". Frankly I don't really care. I had a great childhood and you can't change that Bustchise, and again THANKS FOR ASKING. As you can see, I don't mind bragging! AND I can't help that it is just the truth....Peace.....

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

PW HOF?

Pop Warner.  I guess  you're not in after all.  Where did you gain all of that CBing experience then?

OK, as many here will attest, I will be hapy to tell you! THANKS FOR ASKING.....After playing CB for a perrennial top 10 D-1 school, I went on to play for a while in the NFL, got hurt, IR'd/cut, and was forced to go north to the CFL after I healed up and played up there for a while. But as for Pop Warner Hall (PW) of fame (HOF)? Didn't have PW in my state, but did play for two years in what was called the "Super Bantam League"  (for 12-13 yr olds) where we won the state championship. Didn't have a HOF, but I guess I woulda made it had there been one since I personally averaged 4-TDs and 203-yrds per game over a two year stretch and a total of 30-games including the play-offs/State Championship. Not bad, eh? But now its time for you to say, "BS!!!". Frankly I don't really care. I had a great childhood and you can't change that Bustchise, and again THANKS FOR ASKING. As you can see, I don't mind bragging! AND I can't help that it is just the truth....Peace.....

You too?  I thought I was the only former NFL player that now posts on BDC.

I swear I never wouda guessed that based on what you write here! But, happy to meet ya....

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

OK, as many here will attest, I will be hapy to tell you! THANKS FOR ASKING.....After playing CB for a perrennial top 10 D-1 school, I went on to play for a while in the NFL, got hurt, IR'd/cut, and was forced to go north to the CFL after I healed up and played up there for a while. But as for Pop Warner Hall (PW) of fame (HOF)? Didn't have PW in my state, but did play for two years in what was called the "Super Bantam League"  (for 12-13 yr olds) where we won the state championship. Didn't have a HOF, but I guess I woulda made it had there been one since I personally averaged 4-TDs and 203-yrds per game over a two year stretch and a total of 30-games including the play-offs/State Championship. Not bad, eh? But now its time for you to say, "BS!!!". Frankly I don't really care. I had a great childhood and you can't change that Bustchise, and again THANKS FOR ASKING. As you can see, I don't mind bragging! AND I can't help that it is just the truth....Peace.....

I swear I never wouda guessed that based on what you write here! But, happy to meet ya....

Dude, he's full of crap. He works at a movie theater.  He's a Jets loser and psycho. These dorks from NJ are all over these boards. I remember years ago some tool from NJ as a Jets fan ranting and raving on the ESPN boards that he went to school with "Joey from Paramus High" so that made that tool some kind of an expert.

Hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I assumed as much. Every single ex-player that I know, self included, are all cocky SOBs to the core (personality flaw, but common to us all) who love sharing their football, history/war stories. As soon as he didn't AGRESSIVELY share a bit more, I knew he was FOS. Regardless, I appreciate the heads up! 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Dude, he's full of crap. He works at a movie theater.  He's a Jets loser and psycho. These dorks from NJ are all over these boards. I remember years ago some tool from NJ as a Jets fan ranting and raving on the ESPN boards that he went to school with "Joey from Paramus High" so that made that tool some kind of an expert.

Hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I assumed as much. Every single ex-player that I know, self included, are all cocky SOBs to the core (persoanlity flaw, but common to us all) who love sharing their history/war stories. As soon as he didn't AGRESSIVELY share a bit more, I knew he was FOS. Regardless, I appreciate the heads up! 

My favorite part was when he bragged about needing to have a "standing desk" to be able to effectively rip ticket stubs at the theater. The board erupted with laughter.  IrishMob7 has always embarrassed him here, too.

"Bustchise" (Phat Rex) is a psychopath. He's created multiple board names in use at the same time, too, where he uses differing personalites and style of speaking/typing. This Bustschise one was a posing Pats fan one because he thought no one would suspect it was him as a Jets fan, if he was mocking Sanchez as a bust.  Keep in mind, that tool is an adult, not a teenager or child.

It's a very, very strange thing for an adult to do, obviously. Somewhere Dahmer blushes in his grave.

I knew you weren't FOS because you gave details and elaborated. The only thing Phatty Virgin can give details on his mircowave mac and cheese and how many Sanchez blow up dolls he's gone through in that basement of his.

Dude, that is some funny shyt!!! OK now I get the whole "Phat Rex" "Phatty Virgin" thing. LMFAO!!