brandon marshall for the 22nd pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradythebest. Show Bradythebest's posts

Re: brandon marshall for the 22nd pick

How about Antonio Bryant! He is awesome for last 3-4 years, no nonsense guy! I think he had an injury past season. Any info on that? Isn't he a better option!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

This would be a Unbelievable sign if the pats are even considering this option, because he IS that talented.  Although, I don't think the Pats will go for this at this time unless they could sign him for a 1 yr - no-nonsense contract? Like they did with Moss & Stallworth a few yrs back....it worked out for both of these guys...
    Risk ? Reward? tough call here on marshall ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Bradythebest-are you serious? Sorry man but your way off here. First of all the last 3-4 years have been...well like the 3-4 before that. This guy is the definition of inconsistency , hes only had two good years and he never put together good back to back seasons. And I dont know how in the world you can say he's a no nonsense guy LOL , the guy is a serious headcase. Not just the normal diva BS you expect from a wideout , he has real issues. And he's had injury problems his whole career , not just last year. I dont think he's played more than 2-3 full seasons out of the 8 he played. I really dont know where you got your info , but your way off about him. He has all the tools , speed , size , good hands etc , but he just never put it all together. Reminds me a little of a David Boston , although Boston was just a freak , he was huge , could run/jump. He was also a lil' bit of a headcase and never put his skills to use. And you cant even begin to compare Bryant to Marshell , theres no debate at all. Id take a big pass on Bryant , no way would I want him on my team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Antonio Bryant is no angel...or savior for the #2 WR slot.  He's big money and big attitude. There's no incentive for him in Foxboro.

Peter King had some interesting stats about FA WRs today.  The Pats could do better with 1 year deals and a cattle call in this uncapped year.  See what sticks whether 20 YO or 40 YO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Noise the PATS never signed Moss to a one year deal , they traded for him and he had one yeay left on his previous contract and he took less money to come and stay here. Im sorry but how can there even be a debate about Marshell? Hes a top 5 rec. that has a skill set like few others...ever! He can kill you in the short game with bubble screens , short slants/comebacks. And he can beat you long all day. He'll lift coverage for you , beat you on crossing patterns , slugos , post and 9 routes. Seriously whats the problem , so what about his "off the field BS". The guy shows up every Sunday and balls. Theres very few guys...ever that can give you 100/1200/10 TDs. Hes no fluke , showed he can carry the load and be the man in an O that had no-one besides Sceffhler(who we should go after as well!). Marshell at the X / Moss at flanker / and Edelman playing the slot..that could be a GREAT rec corp!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

I like this idea if it could happen. Pats still have 3 picks in round 2 of a strong draft.

With a top 10 pick in 2011, BB could trade down next year and pick up a mid teen first round pick and an additional first in 2012 from a team desperate to move up, even more likely if it is a top 7 pick.

You get Marshall, 3 newbies, and build for the future. New blood coming in for Brady's last 5 years. Remember, John Elway won both his Superbowls in his mid-30s. I like it.

Sections
Shortcuts