Brandon Marshall wants to be traded.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Brandon Marshall wants to be traded.

Now Brandon Marshall might be next to depart from Denver under the McDaniels regime.  Hate Marshall and Cutler all you want, but these are top NFL players and the main reason for the Broncos winning any games last season.   If the Broncos go into this season without Marshall, I just don't see them winning more than 3 to 4 games with their awful defense.  And 3 to 4 games might be seriously pushing it.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/15/rumors-fly-of-brandon-marshall-to-baltimore/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Brandon Marshall wants to be traded.

If Marshall holds out or is traded it will seriously hurt McDaniels. But I think his problem is contract related, and different from Cutler. Other teams may also be leary of giving him big money due to his off the field issues, as Denver is. And unless Denver's defense improves greatly, they wouldn't win many games even if they traded for Brady and Moss! I just don't see Marshall having any leverage here. He needs to straighten his life out before he tries to demand a top WR salary. I am thinking the Broncos will call his bluff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

Marshall has had his problems in the past, but he would be a huge addition to any franchise. If the rumor is that Baltimore is interested (which makes sense) I think that would thrust Baltimore into the AFC elite. Baltimore has never had much of an offense and they have relied heavily on Ray Lewis and the defense. Now that they have lost some of the defense they need an uptick in the offensive game to keep up with Pittsburgh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

And I want a million dollars in my bank account but its not going to happen and neither is a trade. there is no way Pat Bowmen the owner of the Bronco's would sign off on trading this kid after the Cutler trade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Football is becoming more and more like a Soap Opera.  Spoiled, Rich and Pampered athletes bitching and moaning about money and where and who they play for.

Remember the old days when players where just happy to be playing.  If the broke bones they would tape them up and never miss a series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

If Roy Williams was worth a 1st and 3rd, regardless of his off field problems, the Broncos would likely want at least a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder, and a vet receiver. I don't understand why Matt Jones is still unsigned. I believe his court problems are over, and he's like 6'5 I think. He could be a receiving tight end for some team, like a Kellen Winslow or Antonio Gates, and he was one of the fastest white recievers in the league at one point, I think. Of course, who knows if he fxed his coke problem?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Should the Pats pick him up?

Just kidding........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Looks like he's gone:
    http://www.bmarshall15.com/blog/?p=142
    http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Jun16/0,4670,FBNBroncosMarshall,00.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Maybe Josh will give us a "former employer" discount!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Grogan - I was totally expecting someone to come on her promoting that we pick him up!

This guy is a true talent.  He's like T.O. in his prime in terms of size and toughness when he has the ball in his hands.  McDaniels would be a losing a lot of he let him go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Grogan - I was totally expecting someone to come on her promoting that we pick him up! This guy is a true talent.  He's like T.O. in his prime in terms of size and toughness when he has the ball in his hands.  McDaniels would be a losing a lot of he let him go.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione

Brandon Marshall is an awesome talent.  But he's not coming to foxboro, at least not in a Pats uniform.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

Not only is his price going to be too high, but he wouldn't excell in New England until Moss truly slowed down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I was totally expecting someone to come on her 

Come on, guys, let's be civil! Leon hasn't been around in a long time...let's not bring his mother into this!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

He would excell here but the price would be way too high. He a basket case anyway. Think of a young Corey Dillon-ish attitude and outlook. You really wanna see that? I'll pass!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

He would excell here but the price would be way too high. He a basket case anyway. Think of a young Corey Dillon-ish attitude and outlook. You really wanna see that? I'll pass!
    Posted by datdude401

I think Marshall's issues are more getting drunk and beating up on his wife/gf. To me that's worse than Corey Dillon's attitude!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

It appears that the guys who leave the nest are learning that it's (i.e. holding down the WHOLE fort) is not that easy.  Sometimes, working with the big guy (i.e. BB) and being a contender has its perks.  Of course, I don't blame these guys for giving it a go.  IMO, Scott Pioli has the best chance to succeed, after moving on.  (The polarity to Pioli might be...Mangooni; surprised he's still in the NFL.)

Sections
Shortcuts