Brandon Marshall?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Brandon Marshall?

I think we make a push to get Brandon Marshall.  I believe he is a restricted free agent next year - we should be able to make a trade with Broncos to get him especially with Wes Welker out most of next season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Brandon Marshall?

no, too much bagage. maybe get Deion Branch back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Nope....I rather make a push to get back McDaniels.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

if wunderkind in denver doesn't want him around why would bb? don't you think bad news travels fast?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

I would rather Brandon Marshall than TO.  Maybe we can get Boldin.  All I know is we need to use our draft picks to get better on the O-line, D-Line and backfield.  There are enough big name WRs that we can trade for next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

need to find a couple receivers like Larry Fitzgerald. I like Edelmann alot though, he's the new slot till welker gets back.