Brandon Meriweather still an Idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Brandon Meriweather still an Idiot

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/two-redskins-hurt-during-collision-pregame-warmups-declared-201645764--nfl.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Re: Brandon Meriweather still an Idiot

In response to GrantW's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/two-redskins-hurt-during-collision-pregame-warmups-declared-201645764--nfl.html

[/QUOTE]

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Well, I would agree that Meriweather will never be admitted to Mensa.

But, in this particular case, the guy standing on a football field with his head down, not paying the slightest bit of attention to what's going on around him, is the idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Generally during warm ups the endzone is reserved to strecht and do your little routine. If you are tossing into the endzone it's typically to the edges and not the center so that players can use the space to warm up. It's an avoidable accident and nether player is really in the wrong for being there but seriously Meriweather needs to be more aware in an area known to have players just doing there thing and not paying attention to the field

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Whoever threw that ball is mostly to blame. No reason to throw it down there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The man is an idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The man is as much an idiot as the dope that ran around here telling everyone that he was the second best safety in the AFC based off of information from some dumb statistical web site. It's the same dope that thinks we should of traded Brady after the Cardinal's game and started the Mallett revolution. It makes me laugh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

^ Sorry mthurl but I'll forever prescribe to the fact too, of defending and even OVER-defending players which suit up in a NE Patriots Uniform...  I will continually give them a rather liberal benefit of the doubt when they're wearing my team's jersey. 

The flipside of course, are Pats "fans" whom will sell both individual AND widespread entire group aspects of this team under the bus, LONG after it's warranted or justified...or for zero reason other than the fact that they did not QB this team to three seperate Superbowls nearly a decade ago. 

I LOVE Tom Brady, and I would bet everything I own that deep-down Rusty does too...  YET, I know UNDOUBTEDLY, that the very same types of pats "Fans" who have, and continue TO throw under the bus, entire aspects of this Pats Team, WERE: The VERY same type of individuals that people like myself, argued with RELENTLESSLY, In order to KEEP one, Tom Brady, under center, in lieu of Drew Bledsoe in 2001, even after Bledsoe recovered from his injury just before the playoffs...UN-Doubtedly. 

And I'm certain everyone on earth had (yawn): "Al-wayyys wanted Brady to be during that particular span and 2001 instance...".  -But it wasn't the case 1 bit...  So I'm very sorry that folks like Rusty's (and my own) type of mantra that, "NO-one is bigger than the Pats Team, NO-one more important, and NO-one in particular as an alone, IS the Patriots," BUT I for one, am gonna continue to uphold such a mindset...even IF it means that I too, unfortunately feel that I must take an oftentimes less warranted shot at someone's playboy and heartthrob.       

Sections
Shortcuts