Brandon Moore: Holmes is creating rift in Jets locker room

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: Brandon Moore: Holmes is creating rift in Jets locker room

It's the ultimate difference  between a ownership that truly wants to win and stresses excellence in it's TOTAL product, the team, management, ownership and public perception and inclusion of,and concern for, it's loyal fanbase and one that stresses winning as a byproduct of splash and entertainment first, and football prowess as a given after spending a certain amount of ownerships cash second.

Johnson is no Kraft. He owns that team in NYC simply because it gives the Okie entre' to NYC's upper social strata, regardless of how much his Johnson and Johnson Co. is worth. He's simply NOT old money, so without the Jets and being in the limelight, he's just another rich guy in NYC. The Jets make him desirable.

Johnson wants acceptance by the rich in NYC who otherwise would kick him to the curb. Kraft loves the fans, being a longtime suffering fan himself through all the lean and hungry years, and is more concerned , and his family as well, in helping the community as much as possible because of what the region has given he and his family...

We owe the Kraft family a heck of alot.....you'll never see a Patriot playing video games and drinking beers and slobbering fried chicken in the locker room during practices, let alone a game, like the blowsox....I know they are entirely different games and cultures, but you understand the point I'm making...and if someone started the finger pointing like that being done in the Jets locker room, they'd be gone...fast...see Randy Moss last year!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

@Pats....1966  And this fact reminds me how beating the Jets doesn't quite compare to beating the Steelers in AFC Championship games.  I'd even go as far as to say that the Steelers are the Pats truer rivalry, not the Jets.  The Jets are less a rival and more of a pesky wrong minded anti everything you neighbor, like Cuba.  Not a threat but very willing if only they were capable.            

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

when the saints and packers won the super bowl, the players said they realized had a good team when they played well against the pats- the pats are the measuring stick of the league- the best team of the last decade-
    and your qb has down syndrome

In Response to Re: Brandon Moore: Holmes is creating rift in Jets locker room:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Moore: Holmes is creating rift in Jets locker room : oh ROT you id-iot games against Dallas and Philly, even the Jets are a lot more important and/or meaningful than any time the Giants will play the Pats, as division/local rivals are for other teams the idea that u guys are IT for all other 30+ teams is not only arrogant bs but hilarious as well...geez and I would think the LAST thing u guys would want is to play us in an actual Superbowl....sorry I had to! 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]  @Pats....1966  And this fact reminds me how beating the Jets doesn't quite compare to beating the Steelers in AFC Championship games.  I'd even go as far as to say that the Steelers are the Pats truer rivalry, not the Jets.  The Jets are less a rival and more of a pesky wrong minded anti everything you neighbor, like Cuba.  Not a threat but very willing if only they were capable.            
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

This year the Jets may well be on the road to ruin, but in my mind a true rivalry doens't begin until both teams show they can beat the other..Make no mistake the Jet's elevated their stature from wanna be's, too rival's becasue they beat us in the playoffs last year...Until last year, I'd say we were the Jets nemesis. Given all of the turmoil and subsequent issues with the front offices over the last decade, there's certainly no love lost between two...Something that was further hiegthened when they added Tomlinson and Cromartie to thier rosters both of whom have publically gone on record voicing thier distain for all things Patriot's...Ryans bravado and brash comments starting with his now famous quote of I'm not here to kiss his rings, I'm here to kick his azz comments only added fuel and like it or not he backed it up last year!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Moore: Holmes is creating rift in Jets locker room : oh ROT you id-iot games against Dallas and Philly, even the Jets are a lot more important and/or meaningful than any time the Giants will play the Pats, as division/local rivals are for other teams the idea that u guys are IT for all other 30+ teams is not only arrogant bs but hilarious as well...geez and I would think the LAST thing u guys would want is to play us in an actual Superbowl....sorry I had to! 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Yeh!  Like your clowns have had four miracles and three swallowed whistles on one final drive since that game???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Good thing the coach doesn't let the players pop off at the mouth and good thing that the Jets didn't sign Holmes to a big fat contract...