Brandon Spikes "4 years a slave" in NE....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Brandon Spikes "4 years a slave" in NE....

What a classless jackhole. All this does is prove BB right in dumping him. Wonder if he realizes that? Meanwhile, I'm more than sure he and his Bills will be able to hang "2 L's" on the Patriots next year......hahaha

http://nesn.com/2014/04/brandon-spikes-on-time-with-new-england-patriots-four-years-a-slave/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Brandon Spikes

Aside from being hurt and missing time -- and the fact that he's a limited 2-down LB -- it was pretty clear that this guy wasn't coming back to NE because he's a bit of a nonconformist.  That doesn't make him a bad guy, but BB's way of doing things is not for everybody and clearly it was time to part ways.  The IR stint cinched it.  We'll see how much Spikes likes Buffalo when his team finishes 6-10.  On the upside, at least he'll have plenty of time for Twitter and Chatroulette when his season finishes in December.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well that pine riding must have been tough. Lol. What a maroon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Few things ruffle my feathers more than people comparing their lives to that of a slave.  Especially those that live lives and find themselves financially enabled in ways that most of us could only dream of. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Glad they let him walk.  Enjoy the basement of the AFC East, Brandon.  Grass isn't greener on the other side.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I would be worried if I was Ridley though.  Not sure which is going to get knocked further when Spikes lays into him, the football, his helmet or his senses. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

like how he called all of us "massh-olers.. as he was too bizzy blocking us all.. what a jabro! can hear bb now.. brandon spikes was a great player and teammate while he was here.. when he wasnt injured, missing treatments and practices, showing up late to meetings, or throwing his teammates under the bus. he's a great player, it will b hard to replace what he brought o first down in very obvious running situations..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Few things ruffle my feathers more than people comparing their lives to that of a slave.  Especially those that live lives and find themselves financially enabled in ways that most of us could only dream of. 

[/QUOTE]

Comparisons to slavery and Nazis are becoming near daily occurrences nowadays.  It's gotten ridiculous.  To hear an NFL player say that is just mind boggling.  Over-the-top rhetoric seems to be the norm now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Our defense was a "slave" to his one dimensional play. Now that he is gone and the "shackles" have been released, maybe our D can be less predictable and susceptible to pass plays over his zone....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

he is going off and Pats fans are straight owning him..

its awesome

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

You know,

I'm sorry, but get so tired of certain black athletes/muscians/actors, who are making Millions of dollars a year, laying claim to know what slavery was actually even like!

Briefly, here's an amazing fact, the Chinese for over 5 thousand years of world history have dealt with being slaves,beaten, tortured, raped, sold, and still living now within a communist government are still more slaves there, rather than compared to any black person in this the United States living today.

I'm sorry, but Mr. Spikes, you are nothing more than a useless Troglodyte festering like a common mouth sore.... You could never make it as a slave due to the fact that a slave has to work from sun up til sun down. Oh, and there is no being late for you duties, no doctors note excuses, and no massage therapy with a japaneese girl named "Phook Mee"

Lastly I say to you Mr. Spikes, good riddance, "Fair thee Well, and Get Ye Lost"

Signed,

Your loving Mommy! Yell

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. A well paid, pampered slave at least.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Slaves were paid the equivilent of a couple of million a year weren't they?

Maybe by slave he meant that BB actually expected him to work hard and be on time. Good luck finding an NFL team that will tolerate him for more than a season. If he thinks the Bills staff will tolerate his BS he's going to learn a lesson.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

BrandonSpikes51@BrandonSpikes51 35m

Lol don't call me a thug #Masshol  go head and say what u really wanna say !!!

BrandonSpikes51@BrandonSpikes51 1h

Lol they MADD

I'll tweet in a sec. Busy blocking every single #MassHol one sec #Twitter brb

Great games on the schedule for 2014, but it's going to be like Christmas to hand the #Patriots #PatriotsNation a L...twice! #BILLSMAFIA

absolute idiot

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Bills haven't swept us since 1999.  LMAO.  Spikes is going to get sh_it on once we beat Buffalo (again) this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 2h

Got my popcorn #SpikesUnhinged

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 2h

Got my popcorn #SpikesUnhinged

[/QUOTE]

I think he meant "unglued!" ;)

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet.  Typing a bunch of nonsensical crap and then posting it at the click of a button.  If only there was a button to click that would have helped him play pass defense..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I think he meant "unglued!" ;)

Tears!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Well...he should know better than anyone what NOT so say to the Pats going into a game...LMFAO...this will be sweet when they isolate Vereen on him for some long gain passes....

Let him keep running his mouth...maybe he'll leave some "Fat Rails" of "snow" for Santa again...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Predicting the Bills beat the Patriots both times this coming year and laughing about it?

I'm going to enjoy watching him eat that sandwich.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He is a complete buffoon.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not often you get to use that word and have it be a perfect description

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is an appropriate word for him.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is an appropriate word for him.  

[/QUOTE]

See how long the Bills tolerate his act. He's on his way to a one year per team career.