Brandon Spikes "4 years a slave" in NE....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: Brandon Spikes

Bradys going to have a blast "THROWING" on a LB like Spikes who can't cover anyone!! Good luck with the 2 wins though. Whats the over/under on this guy IMPLODING by game 8 without a BB type holding him back from tweeting garbage constantly and making a fool of himself?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

No shocker here. It was fairly well reported that he hated NE. He's done a good job the past year+ keeping a lid on it though.

Remember his toot a few years back...what was it..."another day in hell" referring to Pats camp, or NE in general? He quickly deleted it...but he's grumbled for a while.

I laugh at players like him. He has a VERY inflated opinion of himself. Though a GREAT run stuffing LB, he's only an adequate NFL LB.

Welcome to the anonimity that is being a Buffalo Bill, Brandon. You should fit right in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Spikes is nothing more than a classless player who will soon eat some humble pie playing for Buffalo... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I liked his play on the field. Now I see why they got rid of him and it was (unfortunately) the right thing to do.

He is one of those big mouths who has to put others down and say how great he is. Well, in Buffalo he will get a taste of what it is like to play against us. No doubt he will make some hits. But we will clean their clocks.

Will he be happy in a career that goes nowhere? He might be... he might be all about the money and making some hits on Sunday... he is not dedicated to winning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Can't wait to have Solder/Mankins/Volmer administer some pancake blocks on this idiot, and Vereen/Edelman making him dizzy with their run routes!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I liked how he played the run but man, he had no pass coverage.

I liked the dude, but his true colors seem to be coming out now, my mind has changed about him, glad he is gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

4 years a Slave.

Forever a Fool.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I liked the dude, but his true colors seem to be coming out now, my mind has changed about him, glad he is gone.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Excellent TB, truly spot-on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, man, that is one toxic image <shudder>. 

Spikes is gonna say what Spikes is gonna say.  It's just noise.  We'll see what happens on the field.  He had his moments while in a Pats uniform but all in all it was time for him to move on.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!  Poor Brandon Spikes, acting like the hurt, dumped ex-girlfriend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was always like this. Not a team guy. The only reason you didn't know is because the Pats don't allow locker room issues to go outside the locker room.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was always like this. Not a team guy. The only reason you didn't know is because the Pats don't allow locker room issues to go outside the locker room.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. we all knew spikes was an idiot.. but BB had him on a leash so his mouth was shut and he couldn't be himself.

I liked spikes when he was here. good situational LB and brought intensity but always knew he was a dum bass running his mouth.... love that when on the field, not off it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Which end of the turtle is that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't wait to have Solder/Mankins/Volmer administer some pancake blocks on this idiot, and Vereen/Edelman making him dizzy with their run routes!

[/QUOTE]

I'm actually hoping to see him get Gronked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I don't knowwww...  Shave the beard and I'll take a sneak-peak.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

I don't knowwww...  Shave the beard and I'll take a sneak-peak.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Numbskull, and a bust

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

found BB's response from a very close SOURCE:

lolpats:

Bill Belichick reacts to former #Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes prediction

[/QUOTE]

where did u find a picture of Bellichick laughing??!

Sections
Shortcuts