BRANDON SPIKES is rueing the day as da Commy+peeps blow up #betterThanSpikes all over TWITTER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

BRANDON SPIKES is rueing the day as da Commy+peeps blow up #betterThanSpikes all over TWITTER!

just hilarious how quickly its caught on and how ticked the spikes supporters+handlers are. turns out a lot of things and peeps are better than spikes. heck, ebolla is #betterthanspikes..

imagyd had classics:

#ultimateWarrior is STILL #betterthanSpikes, the ultimate #Jabroni

one-legged midgets in ass-kicking contests are #betterThanSpikes!        

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: BRANDON SPIKES is rueing the day as da Commy+peeps blow up #betterThanSpikes all over TWITTER!

Hmmmm...ulitmate jabroni....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: BRANDON SPIKES is rueing the day as da Commy+peeps blow up #betterThanSpikes all over TWITTER!

LMAO....priceless

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

That sound you hear is air leaking slowly out of an overinflated tire....

Is it really satisfying to call a millionaire athlete a jabro?

I noticed Spikes himself can't be bothered to respond.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Spikes blocked my twitter acct after this post.

PatsFanFotoShop @PatsFanFotoShop

New movie out. It's about @Brandonspikes51 acting like the hurt, crazy ex-girlfriend who got dumped. #BrandonSpikes

FYI, a Buffalo Bills one legged Spikes is better then Commy's posts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spikes blocked my twitter acct after this post.

PatsFanFotoShop @PatsFanFotoShop

New movie out. It's about @Brandonspikes51 acting like the hurt, crazy ex-girlfriend who got dumped. #BrandonSpikes

FYI, a Buffalo Bills one legged Spikes is better then Commy's posts.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LMFAO

Another TB classic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That sound you hear is air leaking slowly out of an overinflated tire....

Is it really satisfying to call a millionaire athlete a jabro?

I noticed Spikes himself can't be bothered to respond.....

[/QUOTE]
    yep he cant b bothered, so he blocks everyone and his handlers sned clarification and cease-and-desist letters and texts. gimme a break. this is hurting the spikes brand and image. u dont #betterThanSpikes will catch on at gillette? heck, it already is all ova his twitter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I Bet He Is!!!!!!!

~also, I wish I had a brand & image to market....hear me out, IF I was Spikes- my brand would be cleats...that's just me though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

more highlights of  of #betterThanSpikes:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23betterthanSpikes&src=hash

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I Bet He Is!!!!!!!

~also, I wish I had a brand & image to market....hear me out, IF I was Spikes- my brand would be cleats...that's just me though.

[/QUOTE]

With the NFL outlawing the crossbar dunk, he could corner the entire market of remaining celebratory endzone options....varying forms of....wait for it....the SPIKE.

He did himself no favors opening his mouth after leaving. Had he had even the slightest shred of intelligence or professionalism, he would've just left. But he opened himself up to it, and boy...is he getting crushed. I am not aware of a less impactful player who is getting so summarily shredded by his former fanbase. He's sure to garner the attention of a few, possibly overzealous, OLineman when they do lock horns. 4 years in NE practicing that one trick he does...smash into people at the line...i think NE's OLineman may have a little something for him.