Brandon Spikes will prove to be a star this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Brandon Spikes will prove to be a star this year

I think Teddy had more heart than any player you will ever see play the game.

He had brains and he had the confidence in his BB training and that led him to be an incredibly instinctive player. He knew the game and knew how to read the QB's eyes, or the backs shoulders. He cared like no other and I'll never ever forget the pick 6 on the Phins he ran right at me in the corner of the endzone at the Blizzard Bowl. The place went crazy and everyone threw snow up in the air and was one of the best sport related things I've ever seen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmyjones666. Show Jimmyjones666's posts

Bruschi was a juice head. He had to quit after his stroke and then he just went down the tubes. He would have been a bench player for 75% of the league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmyjones666. Show Jimmyjones666's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Spikes will prove to be a star this year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Spikes will prove to be a star this year : I heard it was because they started trying to find ways to eliminate him on plays.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

You don't need Spikes Russ. Your defense was awesome last year. Especially against the Colts, Saints and Ravens. You're going to will them to victories every week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Spikes will prove to be a star this year : You don't need Spikes Russ. Your defense was awesome last year. Especially against the Colts, Saints and Ravens. You're going to will them to victories every week.
    Posted by Jimmyjones666[/QUOTE]

Always nice to have some one lay out there IQ early in a conversation. Ignore....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I was just listening to Zolak and Gresch on the Hub and Zolak already has Spikes penciled in as the starter. He said Spikes is just flying around everywhere out there and he can't wait to see him and Mayo working together during a real game. Sounds pretty optimistic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Zolak is the more intelligent of the two as well.  Gresh comes across as the agitator/bitter ex footbally player type of the two. Good news.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

I like Zolak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]Bruschi was a juice head. He had to quit after his stroke and then he just went down the tubes. He would have been a bench player for 75% of the league.
    Posted by Jimmyjones666[/QUOTE]

that would be the 75 percent that DIDNT win 3 superbowls, wouldn't it.  You are an ignorant sniveling troll.  die by choking on your own vomit.  Or someone else's vomit.  either way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Just want to add after last night......oh yeah the kid can play! Big!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]  Trust me as a Florida Gator...Brandon Spikes will take care of business for us. He (reads) like he knows the play before hand. As the game moves on he gets stronger, you will see. This guy is the real deal for us! Go Gators!! Go Pats!!
    Posted by sapper1[/QUOTE]

Spikes led the Pats on the tackling stats sheet last night. Here are the complete game stats: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300812017 

Sections
Shortcuts