BRANDON SPIKES:A GAME CHANGER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Re: BRANDON SPIKES:A GAME CHANGER?

In Response to Re: BRANDON SPIKES:A GAME CHANGER?:
    Coach Moe taught Wilfork and Spikes well.   Lets hope he can be the new Ted Johnson
    Posted by HRK103

LMAO great post

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

In Response to Re: BRANDON SPIKES:A GAME CHANGER?:
    Nothing wrong with 3 good young inside linebacks (Mayo, Spikes and McKenzie) . . . Pat's can rotate them and keep them fresh . . . also put Spikes in the middle and go to a 4-3 every now and then just to keep the other team off balance.  I'm not as big a Spikes fan as some on here (I've attended a lot of UF games) but I'm hoping I am wrong on the kid and he has as good a career as Teddy Johnson did.
    Posted by tenace4life

Good Point on the 4-3.  We also picked up two DTs in free agency and Mike Wright projects as a pretty good 4-3 lineman.  Could we be seeing more 4-3 this year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Crable will be too busy asking, "would u like fries with that?"
    The rest I can agree with and add TBC and Burgess (yes I think we will sign him)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kingliar. Show kingliar's posts

That he'll be a force on run defense sems a given and he has great instincts, is a natural leader and has big play ability and intensity. Tough to argue about getting him in the second. Period. That said, I'm not convinced the pass rush has been upgraded to the level it obviously needed to be up graded to [Rivers and Manning will be there in the playoffs again and both improved in significant ways]. Wgere do the sacks and presures come from?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

I'm a Bostonian by birth and always will be despite a residence in Florida...Health.

Seen him many times on weekly college games along with a few other Pat d/c's....

Let's see if Coach B can get him to realize something close to his real potential.  Going to be great fun to watch

No doubt about it this kid is a very physical presence between the lines.

Sections
Shortcuts