Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark.

I was calling for Dallas Clark to come in again for another look but never happened.  Clark did have a bad fisrt game vs the Broncos so I'm not sure how he would have done with the Pats.  Still I think it would have been good for 1 year.

I think the Pats could have brought in Hartline or at least offeed a bit more for Sanders even with giving up a 3rd round pick.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Thank GOD you're not our GM then, buying two well past 35 year olds with nothing to their game anymore. Clark is done, Stokley is done, Amendola and Sudfeld can play for another 5 years with the Pats and have great careers here. 

Why sacrifice the future for the past? I mean, seriously, Stokley? The guy is a joke and has always been a joke. 

And the Pats paid 6 million bucks for Amendola, what deep threat WR costs 6 million bucks? The answer is NOT AN EFFECTIVE ONE. Dobson already proved he has the ability to work his way down the field and get open, let him develop. 

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X4

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Thank GOD you're not our GM then, buying two well past 35 year olds with nothing to their game anymore. Clark is done, Stokley is done, Amendola and Sudfeld can play for another 5 years with the Pats and have great careers here. 

Why sacrifice the future for the past? I mean, seriously, Stokley? The guy is a joke and has always been a joke. 

And the Pats paid 6 million bucks for Amendola, what deep threat WR costs 6 million bucks? The answer is NOT AN EFFECTIVE ONE. Dobson already proved he has the ability to work his way down the field and get open, let him develop. 

says the guy with a soccer player for a moniker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I was calling for Dallas Clark to come in again for another look but never happened.  Clark did have a bad fisrt game vs the Broncos so I'm not sure how he would have done with the Pats.  Still I think it would have been good for 1 year.

I think the Pats could have brought in Hartline or at least offeed a bit more for Sanders even with giving up a 3rd round pick.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Same to you, Clark is done. Hartline can't stretch the field, he's an average speed guy. Think a taller, white version of Brandon Lloyd. He wouldn't bring to the table what Dobson and Boyce can offer if they manage to hit the field. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Maybe we could coax Michael Irvin or Chris Carter out of retirement, or if we really want some old washed up WR's how about Deion Branch and Donte Stallworth?  Jeez you people are silly... can't you wait another 2-3 games to see how the rookies are coming along or at least until we LOSE A GAME before you panic.  Take some ginko biloba with some nettle tea, it will help you relax...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I am really puzzuled, are you a Patriots fan? Why are you here? DO the Colts not have a board of their own? If you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, how do they get it into the tube in the first place?  Does the fact that I like Soccer make me any less a fan of Football? All questions that need to be answered.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I'm surprised that Robert Kraft isn't offering some of you guys the GM job with 100% control of the team and giving B.B. a demotion to just head coach.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I am really puzzuled, are you a Patriots fan? Why are you here? DO the Colts not have a board of their own? If you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, how do they get it into the tube in the first place?  Does the fact that I like Soccer make me any less a fan of Football? All questions that need to be answered.

The Colts have a very cool message board. I was bored one day so I wanted to troll another team's board and decided on the Colts. I started a debate with one of their posters and it turned out he was a real nice guy who as a Colts fan is a bigger admirer of the Patriots than many of our own fans. Check out this thread he started a while back.

The Grey Hoodie, Bill Belichick, And "The Patriot Way"...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Dallas Clark has 8 rec and 95yds Comapred to Sudfeld and Hooman with a combined 1 rec for 5 yds.

I hear you loud and clear.  I said I thought Clark could be good for a year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Amendola and Sudfeld can play for another 5 years with the Pats and have great careers here. 

Those two couldn't even play last week!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Well if you demand it.  I am not a patriots fan although I respect their organization, shenanigans, dupings and all. 

I like it here,  Have participated on this board for at least 5 years.  Know the players (board posters).  Think many of you are intelligent fans if not occassionally mentally clouded - but I chalk that up to fandom. 

Colts fans have plenty of boards, but spend time agreeing with one another.  This board, frankly, is unique in that people are really opinionated and have picked sides.  There's the brady bunch (pun intended) vs. the belichickians.  The back and forth is quite entertaining. 

Not a manufacturer of toothpaste.  Cannot answer that question.  May be one for the ages. 

No.  Eventually soccer will overtake this country, but that's another subject.  I didn't agree with your post so I responded. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Dallas Clark has 8 rec and 95yds Comapred to Sudfeld and Hooman with a combined 1 rec for 5 yds.

Hey, how's that Amendola kid doing besides screwing up my fantasy team? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So Your happy with the Pats paying 6 million bucks a year for a player with injury issues and will likely miss a good chunk of the season.

Stokley would be chump change, that money could have been used on quality talent on both sides of the ball. 

At the end of the 2013 season, don't be surprised too see Stokley with much better numbers than Danny A.

shhhhhh. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I'm surprised that Robert Kraft isn't offering some of you guys the GM job with 100% control of the team and giving B.B. a demotion to just head coach.

Two words: Rasi Dowling.

two more - Chad Jackson.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sanders we should have offered more. To me that was a chump change miss.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Tough game Sunday for the young guys. Tampa is tough in the back 4, and can pressure with 4 rushers. This is going to be another last minute game that all had chalked up to a win....

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"can't you wait another 2-3 games to see how the rookies are coming along or at least until we LOSE A GAME before you panic."

Actually, I'm fine with that. 

In fact I'm not ready to panic even if we lose a game or two. Panic doesn't work for me, it's just football. 

I don't like the receiver strategy all that much BUT I prefer fast young guys with a case of the dropsies to old stiffs from the waiver wire (re: TO). Dropsies can be fixed, as can communication problems. Guys were getting open. 

As for Stokely/Clark over Amendola, it's way to early to render that verdict yet. In theory I like Amendola way better. We'll see.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment: 

Two words: Rasi Dowling.

two more - Chad Jackson.

Two more; Tom Brady... or Richard Seymour, whichever you choose...   each of whom by the way have two more championship rings than Payaton Manning.

Good job DontquestionBB, you're walking lockstep with a Dolt's fan.

Feel free to do as another here suggested and go hang out on their board.