Brandon Tate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Re: Brandon Tate

Laz...no time to read your update....but, in any event...remember...keep the cat....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Too bad Can't watch the pre-season games from Califorina - this is exciting..

Thanks for the update gang.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz...no time to read your update....but, in any event...remember...keep the cat....".

Ya know mountain, For the vast majority of the time-Monkees really scare me...But I'm gettin' a good vibe from you:  But not ever Peter or Mickey, I mean sure Davey Jones, no doubt.  But here...Howler? Spider perhaps?  Sorry, sorry- that's personal, too personal... 

Going backwards, See there was Charleton Hestin bellowing below Lady Liberty, Obviously Jean Paul-Satre had a say, No doubt-Kafka played a big role, Kierkegard perhaps (just because ya got a freak name, does not give ya the right to mess with my Mortality); Few, glad thats off my chest-Same goes for you Nietsche, But even YOU wouldn't have mattered worth a dang, If some id!ot named Darwin Darwin sailed off-course to some 5-foot wide dirt mound of an island as part of Galapagos...Yup, good ole face ripping off monkees...I hate 'em.

But'cha seem to be on the level mountain, And RE: My Bengal...She's a brute, I luv that in her.  No Fear.  Well, WELL worth just under a grand...  Life's all about setting priorities and STICKING with them:  Car Roof=Excess  $950 Cat=Yea, yea...I can do that.