Brday Sound FX !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Brday Sound FX !!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000264587/Sound-FX-Tom-Brady

great sound from the saints game , looks like brady is quite frustarted with his OL At times , after the harlson sack he said watch for the mike , better OL protection is a must , cant let brady get hit  a lot. 

one thing i didnt like in the INT he said "its over now". 

i liked the fact the edelman said  after the INT "i over run at" yeah blame brady for the int !!

but in the bottom line brady showed great leadership !! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Brday Sound FX !!

It wasn't Brady who said "Its over now" I believe it was the commentator. Great stuff though..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to yakv's comment:
    [QUOTE]

one thing i didnt like in the INT he said "its over now". 

i like what edelman said "i over run at" yeah blame brady for the int !!

[/QUOTE]

As mentioned, the announcer says "it's over now", not Brady.

And yeah, there's Edelman taking credit for blowing the play.  If you ask Dr. Toolbag, he'll say it was Brady's ego and 3/7 and blah blah blah.

Thanks for posting this awesome video.  Lots of fun to hear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pretty sure it was Brady who said "it's over now", not the announcer. But no big deal, everyone thought it was over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Pretty sure it was Brady who said "it's over now", not the announcer. But no big deal, everyone thought it was over.

Yep it was brady who said it but he showed great composure to lead as to the victory , i hope they mike up BB would be intersting to head him wired .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Also, Edelman can take all the credit for the play, but he was doubled and not likely to beat a two man blanket. Did Brady think could box out and outjump guys that are more athletic? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Throw was ill advised, hence the INT was on Tom Brady.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Also, Edelman can take all the credit for the play, but he was doubled and not likely to beat a two man blanket. Did Brady think could box out and outjump guys that are more athletic? 

Didnt like the play call , if it was randy moss on a jump ball i would take my chances but edelman tough call , these play calls remind me of last year, lets leave the fly routes to the faster guys like boyce or dobson 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

yakv are you brdbreu? You type just like him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

yakv are you brdbreu? You type just like him

dont know him ,  as you see english is not my native language, so forgive me for some typo's 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah but it was sarcasm.  LIke saying to yourself nice going you  blew it.  but hey... EVERYBODY knew it was over ... I left the bar to head home and listened to the winning catch on the radio.  It felt so over.   

THEN...  they get the ball back and hes fired up and telling the guys to get tough and all that.    Great stuff....!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nope. It was the announcer, not Brady.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. The implication is that Edelman is supposed to stop and comeback.

If he stops, he isn't doubled .... some of the coverage is behind him. 

Stop bashing Brady. Really, get over it. You don't need to hear anything more than you just heard. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Typical brady basher

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Typical brady basher

[/QUOTE]

I know. Brady isn't perfect ... but here you have a WR taking blame on a play, and some people still want to disagree. 

It's ludicrous. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope. It was the announcer, not Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong.  If you listen to the original on NFL network,  it is clearly Brady.  The jumbled video on the link is garbage quality .

BTW ... what announcer would say that ?  It is clearly a self critical slap of sarcasm and news flash...  It was a feature to hear Bradys commentary not the announcers. 

So... wrong and slightly dimwitted.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Typical brady basher

[/QUOTE]

I know. Brady isn't perfect ... but here you have a WR taking blame on a play, and some people still want to disagree. 

It's ludicrous. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow...  You think Brady threw a good ball there...?  Really ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Typical brady basher

[/QUOTE]

It's ludicrous. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you understand how passing works? Most throws involve QBs throwing to a point in space ... not a WR in stride. The NFL isn't backyard football where people just run and you try to connect with them. 

If you see a FS over the top, but you also have steps on your CB/LBer (this was the case there) you usually break your route off into some shorter pattern.

If Edelman is supposed to run to a specific spot and turn around on a fade (he is, there was a safety over him) and he overruns the spot, it's always going to look like a pass to nowhere .... because the receiver wasn't where he should have been!

How hard is that to understand? 

Again, Brady isn't perfect. He's made his share of mistakes. That one is not on him. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Typical brady basher

[/QUOTE]

It's ludicrous. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you understand how passing works? Most throws involve QBs throwing to a point in space ... not a WR in stride. The NFL isn't backyard football where people just run and you try to connect with them. 

If you see a FS over the top, but you also have steps on your CB/LBer (this was the case there) you usually break your route off into some shorter pattern.

If Edelman is supposed to run to a specific spot and turn around on a fade (he is, there was a safety over him) and he overruns the spot, it's always going to look like a pass to nowhere .... because the receiver wasn't where he should have been!

Again, Brady isn't perfect. He's made his share of mistakes. That one is not on him. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Z,

Was just about to mention that as it was very obvious that JE over ran his route and couldn't make an adjustment. (tried but too late).

You think, TB, yelling "oh, Jules"  Immediately, as the ball was released....might have been a hint.

The only thing I might add is that this very thing has been happening ALL YEAR, with the babies being inexperienced.  Edelman, isn't exactly the most experienced WR, either.

But, haters....carry on.  It's all TB's fault, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Typical brady basher

[/QUOTE]

It's ludicrous. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Z,

Was just about to mention that as it was very obvious that JE over ran his route and couldn't make an adjustment. (tried but too late).

You think, TB, yelling "oh, Jules"  Immediately, as the ball was released....might have been a hint.

The only thing I might add is that this very thing has been happening ALL YEAR, with the babies being inexperienced.  Edelman, isn't exactly the most experienced WR, either.

But, haters....carry on.  It's all TB's fault, right?

[/QUOTE]

I mean, on empty space INTs like that you go through a check list.

1.) Did the WR fall down?

2.) Was there something drastically wrong with the throwing mechanic?

3.) Where was the coverage at/after the snap?

On one, no ... he didn't. On two, no there wasn't.

Look at the coverage ... if it's over the top of Edelman on that route he is likely supposed to break it off, if there is no over the top coverage on Edelman, he has a 'go' and is supposed to take his 1-on-1 deep. 

The coverage Edelman ran into was deep, he should have broken his route off. 

That's your suspicion. 

When you have video and audio of the WR saying "I turned around last second .. but by then I overran it," it's a slam dunk.

No more analysis needed. Edelman ran the wrong route. INT in space.

And yeah, Edelman has not been perfect in hsi routes this season. Amendola has actually shown more polish, which is odd given Edelman's slightly greater experience.  

And yeah, this is really about a few posters bent on trolling Brady. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BTW that's not Brady saying "it's over now".  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I beleive it was audio from the radio call and it was Zolak.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I beleive it was audio from the radio call and it was Zolak.

[/QUOTE]

Right.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts