Breaking Forum News... Rusty sent me a message and said he has retired from this forum!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Breaking Forum News... Rusty sent me a message and said he has retired from this forum!

Who is this Rusty character?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Breaking Forum News... Rusty sent me a message and said he has retired from this forum!

In response to TFB12's comment:

Okay, I was going to go with the headline of....

Breaking News..  Larry Fitzgerald traded to the Patriots!!

But I'm not that mean!!!  I may be wrong, but felt this one would not be as disappointing opening up and finding it was an April fools joke.  It was a close call though.

I posted a Fitzgerald for Mankins and Mallet trade over on ESPN, and people caught on in a minute.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

But it is true that you and Rusty do message off this forum thou right ???? :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

You got me, you &*%(^*.  I owe you one ;)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

You got me, you &*%(^*.  I owe you one ;)

LOL!!

I'm telling you, I had a mouth full of coffee and I damn near spewed it all over my desk.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

anyone here from the Lynn area remember back in the 80's (think it was 87) the Lynn Post sunday headline was a screaming title "Celtics trade Bird to Lakers for Magic Johnson!" Underneath was a pic of Bird in a Lakers jersey and Magic in a Celtics jersey! Then you get to the article and had to read the whole article until you got ot the bottom where it said April Fools!! haha

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Pats trade their two seventh round pick, to receiver Larry Fitzgerald and Patrick Peterson.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'll never forget the greatest sports hoax ever pulled on me.  It was going into the 2007 season (2nd World Series in 4 years for the Sox) and on BostonDirtDogs they had an image of Manny with a message from him saying he was retiring.  I literally about cried until it took me 30 minutes of searching on the internet for more information only to find nothing, for me then to realize that it was April 1.  LOL punk'd

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Hogwash....All of it...Including Rusty Pink Hat! WHere is Lazz when you need him? Get Stommper back here immdeiately! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I'll never forget the greatest sports hoax ever pulled on me.  It was going into the 2007 season (2nd World Series in 4 years for the Sox) and on BostonDirtDogs they had an image of Manny with a message from him saying he was retiring.  I literally about cried until it took me 30 minutes of searching on the internet for more information only to find nothing, for me then to realize that it was April 1.  LOL punk'd

Well I think two things are proven by this...one, you're dumb and two, you're dumb.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

oh this was cruel! CRUEL!

i got this rush of happiness and then you pull it away!! for shame TFB!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Even even if true, he'd produce a new identity.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Well I think two things are proven by this...one, you're dumb and two, you're dumb.

Coming from a guy who teaches kids how to cook cupcakes for a living, I'll take that as a compliment. 

Sections
Shortcuts