Breaking Forum News... Rusty sent me a message and said he has retired from this forum!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Breaking Forum News... Rusty sent me a message and said he has retired from this forum!

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I'll never forget the greatest sports hoax ever pulled on me.  It was going into the 2007 season (2nd World Series in 4 years for the Sox) and on BostonDirtDogs they had an image of Manny with a message from him saying he was retiring.  I literally about cried until it took me 30 minutes of searching on the internet for more information only to find nothing, for me then to realize that it was April 1.  LOL punk'd

Well I think two things are proven by this...one, you're dumb and two, you're dumb.

Coming from a guy who teaches kids how to cook cupcakes for a living, I'll take that as a compliment. 

And you wonder why someone would call you rusty?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Breaking Forum News... Rusty sent me a message and said he has retired from this forum!

In response to TFB12's comment:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

you gotta stop this! thats twice i was whooping and dancing around the room in joy until i read april fools!

not nice at all tfb!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

you gotta stop this! thats twice i was whooping and dancing around the room in joy until i read april fools!

not nice at all tfb!

Hahaha!!  Hopefully one day it won't be an April fools joke!