Breaking News Good Morning America (Arrest warrant has been issued)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Breaking News Good Morning America (Arrest warrant has been issued)

Well such much for Aaron Hernandez what a shame :(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Breaking News Good Morning America (Arrest warrant has been issued)

Link...

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9409826/police-issue-arrest-warrant-aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

You could see this coming. Good night AH and good riddance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 11m

A report said an arrest warrant was filed for Hernandez. As of now there is none. Clerk said it would only be thru Attleboro District Court

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 13m

Spoke to the clerk at Attleboro District Court. She told me no arrest warrant was filed for Aaron Hernandez. One may come. But it hasn't yet

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

The media is so annoying.  So many journalists/broadcasters make sh*t up just to get hits.  I swear, the local paper boy could say that he heard such and such from such and such and they would report as cold hard fact.  It's so obnoxious.

FTR, not blaming any of you for posting the articles because if I saw something this ground-breaking I would report it too.  Just stating that it’s so easy to be manipulated by the media because they report crap that a little birdie told them and act as if it’s 100% fact

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

The media is so annoying.  So many journalists/broadcasters make sh*t up just to get hits.  I swear, the local paper boy could say that he heard such and such from such and such and they would report as cold hard fact.  It's so obnoxious.

FTR, not blaming any of you for posting the articles because if I saw something this ground-breaking I would report it too.  Just stating that it’s so easy to be manipulated by the media because they report crap that a little birdie told them and act as if it’s 100% fact

Yeah it's really annoying.  For some reason it seems like it's been happening more the last year or two.  I don't know. 

Media outlets want to be the first to report something so they just report every thing they hear without regard to accuracy.  Speed over accuracy in their minds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah it's really annoying.  For some reason it seems like it's been happening more the last year or two.  I don't know. 

Media outlets want to be the first to report something so they just report every thing they hear without regard to accuracy.  Speed over accuracy in their minds.

[/QUOTE]

100% agree, Mike.  Egos/corporatism/information age spell for a lot of misinformation that people take as fact.  It's unfortunate 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

This BS media reporting has gone on a lot longer than the last couple years....

The media sucks, period!! The NY media reported 12 people killed at the marathon bombing...nice work!! The media would also have you believe that there is a white shark problem on Cape Cod, while they have been swimming in our waters and munching on seals for decades.

What really sucks is that all the public wants is the truth, and it usually takes the media quite a while to actually report it, because they are too busy trying to make headlines. Complete joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

This BS media reporting has gone on a lot longer than the last couple years....

The media sucks, period!! The NY media reported 12 people killed at the marathon bombing...nice work!! The media would also have you believe that there is a white shark problem on Cape Cod, while they have been swimming in our waters and munching on seals for decades.

What really sucks is that all the public wants is the truth, and it usually takes the media quite a while to actually report it, because they are too busy trying to make headlines. Complete joke.

Exactly right.  It's an age thing.  The Information Age has been around for arguably 60+ years and it has truly exposed this phony media reporting while, at the same time, it has also created it.  It's a double-edged sword.  

They look to get hits so they jump on the first bait and report it without fact-checking.  They know even if they're wrong it won't drive viewers away so they take the chance knowing that if they first break a huge story, it brings more viewers in.  It's sick, really.

Sections
Shortcuts