BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!

After an unknown absense from practice, it was reported that Albert Haynesworth has been connected in a plot to murder.  A list of names was found on a piece of paper in his vehicle in a routine traffic stop.  Reports say that Albert was pulled over for skipping a day of practice and the media wants to bash him even more so now that Albert is a member of the New England Patriots. 

Some of the name on the 'murder' list included:

Chan Henne
    Philip Rivers
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Jason Campbell
    Mark Sanchez
    Tony Romo
    Ben Rothelisberger
    Eli Manning
    Michael Vick
    Kerry Collins/Peyton Manning
    Rex Grossman
    Kyle Orton

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!

STOPPP PLAYING!!! 

XD 

Jerkface! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

I think the sad thing is, I really wasn't surprised! Was that fat pig, Rex Ryan, the one who "reported" this. Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Fudge, you should be banned for one game for that crap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Nicely done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!:
    [QUOTE]After an unknown absense from practice, it was reported that Albert Haynesworth has been connected in a plot to murder.  A list of names was found on a piece of paper in his vehicle in a routine traffic stop.  Reports say that Albert was pulled over for skipping a day of practice and the media wants to bash him even more so now that Albert is a member of the New England Patriots.  Some of the name on the 'murder' list included: Chan Henne Philip Rivers Ryan Fitzpatrick Jason Campbell Mark Sanchez Tony Romo Ben Rothelisberger Eli Manning Michael Vick Kerry Collins/Peyton Manning Rex Grossman Kyle Orton
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Not even close to funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

So far I am disappointed in 5 of you... I am sure that number will grow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Great post haha, I'm with the other guys I wasn't shocked. I'm so glad this isn't what I initially thought. How long would one go to jail for for killing 16 players in live nfl play?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Sanchez's wouldn't be murder, it would be euthanasia.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

DAMN!!! You game me a bloody heart attack...

I agree with kansas - you need to be banned from watching the phins game !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is exactly the kind of thing people should be banned for or given a time out. On the scale of creatively funny this is a 1. Gee, if only we had 10-15 people a day doing this kind of idiotic posting, wouldn't that be fun.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Stupid post.

Moderator,please ban the author.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Normally I'd be ticked off by someone posting this kind of stuff on the eve of our season but it's fairly comical
     (Babe  , our resident curmudgeon thinks it's a 1 but I'll give it a 5 1/2 )

Just so long as it doesnt become a habit ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Good job...my heart was in my throat when I saw this "article" announcement...funny sh#t!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

his confession

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/08/haynesworths_ro.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

I gotta be honest, I fell for it. Dammit! Good one Getzo, but you've met your quota for the year. Deal?  :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!:
    [QUOTE]Stupid post.   Moderator,please ban the author.
    Posted by rainbowroosie[/QUOTE]oh loosen up dr. humorlesssss!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaBostonFan. Show VirginiaBostonFan's posts

well played sir well played

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : oh loosen up humorlesssss!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

It's not humor. Any dope can post a "BRADY HURT! type bogus and stupid thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Bravo! Man Bravo!  you owe me a pair of shorts cuz I crapped in them when I saw the thread

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : It's not humor. Any dope can post a "BRADY HURT! type bogus and stupid thread.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I suggest you re-read the post as I was taking shots at the media and all the overreactors about him missing practice. 

Plus you always take shots at BB, and that's far worse then anything I have ever done including this thread. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : I suggest you re-read the post as I was taking shots at the media and all the overreactors about him missing practice.  Plus you always take shots at BB, and that's far worse then anything I have ever done including this thread. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

It's not the post, it's the headline.

I don't take shots at BB. I talk football based on reality and not bleary eyed kool-aide guzzling. I have sung BB's praises on many many things. Saying he is an average GM isn't taking a shot, it's stating what simply is. Nobody with any sense is denying he has missed on a whole bunch of high draft picks. You characterizing a post that doesn't worship BB and is objective as "worse" shows the depth of the dysfunction that has infected the fanbase.

I didn't bring up BB here, you did. Look at your poll and see how many called this post something good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]This is exactly the kind of thing people should be banned for or given a time out. On the scale of creatively funny this is a 1. Gee, if only we had 10-15 people a day doing this kind of idiotic posting, wouldn't that be fun.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]oh babe, i usually like ur insights but ur so out to lunch on this. 10-15 people could not have the natural creativity to successfully pull something like this off. we should have room for some contrarian individuality and creativity not just robotic collectivism. its a big tent o this board! i loved everything about this thread, so on this one my friend you clearly arent speaking for us all!

Sections
Shortcuts