BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!

You didn't get me! I knew all along this was a joke, it was obvious, I just read the headline, did a little mathematical equation annnd...alright you got me:(

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

Babe do you need the extra obsorbant tampons today ? Its a joke come down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : It's not the post, it's the headline. I don't take shots at BB. I talk football based on reality and not bleary eyed kool-aide guzzling. I have sung BB's praises on many many things. Saying he is an average GM isn't taking a shot, it's stating what simply is. Nobody with any sense is denying he has missed on a whole bunch of high draft picks. You characterizing a post that doesn't worship BB and is objective as "worse" shows the depth of the dysfunction that has infected the fanbase. I didn't bring up BB here, you did. Look at your poll and see how many called this post something good.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Why so serious babe?  You're still missing the point.  But it's cool, I am getting the rise I wanted. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VAPATRIOT. Show VAPATRIOT's posts

Good one!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : Why so serious babe?  You're still missing the point.  But it's cool, I am getting the rise I wanted. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Just so long as you're getting the rise you wanted. Then that's what really matters. I'm not so serious about it whatsoever.

I read the headline and suspected immediately somebody was just being stupid. And they were. Unfortunately, I wasted a couple minutes verifying that.

You put up a poll inviting people to choose a number of ways to categorize your post. I chose stupid and left a comment elaborating on the opinion you asked for. So, what's your beef? I gave you what you asked for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : oh babe, i usually like ur insights but ur so out to lunch on this. 10-15 people could not have the natural creativity to successfully pull something like this off. we should have room for some contrarian individuality and creativity not just robotic collectivism. its a big tent o this board! i loved everything about this thread, so on this one my friend you clearly arent speaking for us all!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I'm not speaking for anybody other than myself. Though a total of 5% so far have voted - "It's not stupid, it's funny".

There is no natural creativity involved in this. It is as trite as it gets

I'm not mad at the guy. He's probably a brilliant individual. But this thread was just stupid - in my view.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

had me going until I saw the list.

Eat paint chips much?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

\In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : Just so long as you're getting the rise you wanted. Then that's what really matters. I'm not so serious about it whatsoever. I read the headline and suspected immediately somebody was just being stupid. And they were. Unfortunately, I wasted a couple minutes verifying that. You put up a poll inviting people to choose a number of ways to categorize your post. I chose stupid and left a comment elaborating on the opinion you asked for. So, what's your beef? I gave you what you asked for.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

My beef?  I'm having fun... you're complaining.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

I love it. Hopefully he at least puts big pressure on Henne, I think he will at least in the first half before conditioning really might kick in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]\In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested! : My beef?  I'm having fun... you're complaining.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

You asked for opinions about your thread. You got them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

In Response to BREAKING NEWS* Haynesworth Arrested!:
    [QUOTE]After an unknown absense from practice, it was reported that Albert Haynesworth has been connected in a plot to murder.  A list of names was found on a piece of paper in his vehicle in a routine traffic stop.  Reports say that Albert was pulled over for skipping a day of practice and the media wants to bash him even more so now that Albert is a member of the New England Patriots.  Some of the name on the 'murder' list included: Chan Henne Philip Rivers Ryan Fitzpatrick Jason Campbell Mark Sanchez Tony Romo Ben Rothelisberger Eli Manning Michael Vick Kerry Collins/Peyton Manning Rex Grossman Kyle Orton
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Well Played, my hats off to you. I needed a good chuckle. However I am hearing he is questionable for the game against the fins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

I felt bad for Albert's "Wrecker Buddy" Pat. I wondered if he got the tow from the collar !!!

I hope for Getzo's sake, these QB's don't all come up missing on game days with the PATS :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Wow Babe. Maybe YOU need to take a break from the internet all together. Last time I checked, you were NOT on the Patriots coaching staff. Calm down and enjoy some bad, really bad humor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

49 pats, hulk, cc, u, soups, Kansas (I know you liked it), BMF, Harley, Bobby, Virginapats, mthurl amoungst others....  thanks for being good sports.

As all threads come to their inevitable deaths, so I had to give this thread one last bump and to say thanks for 'understanding' the joke.  Sorry to upset the babe but you can't makem' all happy ya know.

Questionable or not I think we see Haynesworth... my 8 Ball told me... the magical one and not the powdered one. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Bait n' Switch Title.

Are you a car salesman? Used, perhaps?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Wow Babe. Maybe YOU need to take a break from the internet all together. Last time I checked, you were NOT on the Patriots coaching staff. Calm down and enjoy some bad, really bad humor.
    Posted by hulk[/QUOTE]

Alrighty then. I'll get off the internet because he asked for opinions on his post and I gave mine. Which btw is the same opinin the highest numer of people gave on his pole.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]49 pats, hulk, cc, u, soups, Kansas (I know you liked it), BMF, Harley, Bobby, Virginapats, mthurl amoungst others....  thanks for being good sports. As all threads come to their inevitable deaths, so I had to give this thread one last bump and to say thanks for 'understanding' the joke.  Sorry to upset the babe but you can't makem' all happy ya know. Questionable or not I think we see Haynesworth... my 8 Ball told me... the magical one and not the powdered one.   
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I'm not upset so allay your concerns. You asked for opinions. You got opinions. And now you are dismayed about the opinions you asked for. That doesn't make a lot of sense, but, whatever.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

*Slow clap....*

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Nice thread! Was not fooled. I figured it had something to do with the upcoming QB's the Pats would face this year

Sections
Shortcuts