BREAKING NEWS....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

BREAKING NEWS....

Charlie Weis has been fired from Notre Dame... ESPN reporting it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS....

on to KC, to be the OC

$ to donuts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'm hoping he comes to New England. I think that'd be a breath of fresh air for Brady and this offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS....:
    I'm hoping he comes to New England. I think that'd be a breath of fresh air for Brady and this offense.
    Posted by apdynasty23

me too

If he could help win a Super Bowl with David Patten and Troy Brown, I can only imagine what he could do with Randy Moss and Wes Welker

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Any concern of him being away from the NFL and Pats for five years? 

This offense is almost completely different except for Brady.  It's hard for me to believe that he could pick up where he left off after 5 years, he'll probably have to learn the playbook and spend alot of time catching up on things.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Word is 6 NFL teams already contacting him 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston2nj. Show boston2nj's posts

I doubt he would come back to NE. I could see him going to Cleveland and rejoining Brady Quinn or possibly going to KC. I don't think he would go to Indy, becasue the offensive coordinator seems to be staying put for atleast another year.
    I think BB and Tom Brady would welcome him back with open arms, but looking at it from Charlie's perspective, the Pats are doing fine without him. They haven't won a SB, but they have set offensive records and have maintained the presence of a major player in the AFC. I would think he would want to take a job with a team that he could build and say to a potential team with a head coach, yes ND did not work out, but here is what I did with .......team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I doubt he would come back to NE. I could see him going to Cleveland and rejoining Brady Quinn or possibly going to KC. I don't think he would go to Indy, becasue the offensive coordinator seems to be staying put for atleast another year. I think BB and Tom Brady would welcome him back with open arms, but looking at it from Charlie's perspective, the Pats are doing fine without him. They haven't won a SB, but they have set offensive records and have maintained the presence of a major player in the AFC. I would think he would want to take a job with a team that he could build and say to a potential team with a head coach, yes ND did not work out, but here is what I did with .......team.
    Posted by boston2nj

I don't think he'll be back in NE anytime soon....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Agree with ya Bubba! As much as I want him to return I think he and Crennel still want to prove their legacy away from New England and Bill.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

This was breaking news months ago...lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

So, here's a quick recap:  Romeo out of Cleveland, Weiss out of Notre Dame, Mangini out of New York and..don't forget Groh at UVA, rumors are it's his last season also.  Anybody see a pattern here?  How much longer for Mangini in Cleveland?  Anyone seriously consider Weiss or Romeo for another Head Coaching job in the NFL?  Look around, there's a lot of talent already on hand, waiting for the right opportunity, such as Shanahan, Holmgren, Cowher, Dungi.  I'm afraid that the boys are way down on a long list.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jed-langlois. Show jed-langlois's posts

IMA PLAY FOOTBALL FOR NOTA DAME!!!
    HAR HAR HAR
    MA NAMES RUDY REUTIGA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jed-langlois. Show jed-langlois's posts

FOR YOUR INFO THIS WAS NOT BREAKING NEWS MONTHS AGO
    "LOL"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Word is 6 NFL teams already contacting him 
    Posted by NEGAME

Where did you hear this?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS.... : I don't think he'll be back in NE anytime soon....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Should we expect any different from you? Your Mr. negative!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

MORBID OBESITY
    him and mangino, not coaches youd want to have around your players

Sections
Shortcuts