BREAKING: pats all in with JULIO JONES!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

BREAKING: pats all in with JULIO JONES!

wow! source just called on this one.. my other twitter's blowin up! cant write fully right now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: BREAKING: pats all in with JULIO JONES!

Commie...driniking at home again...stop this you clown!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

I saw CC drinking under a bridge the other day, maybe jewish lightning burnt down his house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Mediumsizednuts' comment:

I saw CC drinking under a bridge the other day, maybe jewish lightning burnt down his house.

what the hell is "Jewish" lightening??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET207. Show ET207's posts

Explanation?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"my other twitter's blowin up!"

What''s wrong with your main Twitter?  

Always exciting when something totally meaningless happens I find

Is "Source" a person's first name by chance?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

what the hell is "Jewish" lightening??

I believe that would be Mogan David

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Never heard of this either... It means committing arson.  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jewish%20Lightning

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

It means arson..? Sounds racist to me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

What a moron you are Commie

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

The Jewish lightning saying goes back a long way. There was a common street joke that went " Hey Irving, i heard there was a fire in your Home/business yesterday", then Marvin says " shut up, that's not till tomorrow.

Buy cheap and insure to the hilt, then .....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Oddly, this rumor is taking on a life of its own. I chuckled when I first read it but I heard it again earlier. I reside in Clinton,NC about 45 minutes outside Raleigh. Born and raised in Boston so I'm a Pats fan by default. Anyways, a coworker of mine sent me a text message a minute ago talking about the same trade rumor for Julio Jones . He said he saw it on a "NFL trash talking site" whatever that may be. I'd imagine its a "discussion forum" similar to this. I wonder if our boy Commie is responible for that thread too:) If it's true, that's great! I'd be absolute shocked to think that BB would have the stones to pull off a deal like that. I'm not so sure we have the chips to offer or the cap room to even make this scenario plausible. Not likely, but fun to speculate. Go Pats!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

Oddly, this rumor is taking on a life of its own. I chuckled when I first read it but I heard it again earlier. I reside in Clinton,NC about 45 minutes outside Raleigh. Born and raised in Boston so I'm a Pats fan by default. Anyways, a coworker of mine sent me a text message a minute ago talking about the same trade rumor for Julio Jones . He said he saw it on a "NFL trash talking site" whatever that may be. I'd imagine its a "discussion forum" similar to this. I wonder if our boy Commie is responible for that thread too:) If it's true, that's great! I'd be absolute shocked to think that BB would have the stones to pull off a deal like that. I'm not so sure we have the chips to offer or the cap room to even make this scenario plausible. Not likely, but fun to speculate. Go Pats!

Don't you dare get my hopes up...what would THAT cost...our first two picks for the next two years?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I live in Atlanta, if the Falcons even thought about trading Julio this city probably burns the dome and hunts Dimitrof and Pioli down! lol

There's not way in God's green earth this has even a .000001% of happening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Pats7393's comment:

I live in Atlanta, if the Falcons even thought about trading Julio this city probably burns the dome and hunts Dimitrof and Pioli down! lol

There's not way in God's green earth this has even a .000001% of happening.

Thank you for that......I can sleep tonight now...once again, many, many thanks

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In response to Pats7393's comment:

There's no way in God's green earth this has even a .000001% of happening.

Thank you for that......I can sleep tonight now...once again, many, many thanks

LOL glad I could help.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

obviously i aint in no site like that. the only way i knew about clinton, nc is if Billy oor hilary c were down there.. i spent 3 years of my youth down there in greensboro though. hate the accent and da racism, but i digress... go NORTH! thanku abe L. anywho, according to my source, the falcies are in serious cap hell esp for next year. jones' deal runs out after next year and he's coming off a broken foot. they feel they have a couple of inhouse guys who could b very serviceable,AND draft a WR in the first or second. this is supposed to go down as a draft day thingie.

falcs get their guy and they immediately get the pats #1 for next year and 2 and 4 for this year. talking about a one year rental and possible franchise tag for next year. bb's all in. he may not get him, point is this is what bb is looking at . one year, he's all in without totally blowing the salary cap. there will b one more shoe to drop after edelman and a jared allen type. allens are running out but still a possibility. bottom line, there will b one more shock move, this time likely by trade or post-draft cut. again, with the salary cap expanding next year and dobson recovering, not outta the realm folks. think BIG!

Sections
Shortcuts