BREAKING: the Allen's leaning towards the... PATS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: BREAKING: the Allen's leaning towards the... PATS!

Commie and UB Free = same ignorant, racist, sexist pervert who is wrong 99% of the time and then a blind squirrel finding an acorn 1% of the time.

This loser is the board's biggest JABRO by far (or at least 2nd to Harvey RustyBean)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't be commie.  Don't be commie.

CLICK

Damnit.

[/QUOTE]

haha was thinking the same! +1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Jared Allen is not walking thorugh that door in Gilette

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jared Allen is not walking thorugh that door in Gilette

[/QUOTE]

Not true... He could be but not in Pats uniform... Only as player on an opponents team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

CLICK

Damnit.

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Nice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Commie and UB Free = same ignorant, racist, sexist pervert who is wrong 99% of the time and then a blind squirrel finding an acorn 1% of the time.

This loser is the board's biggest JABRO by far (or at least 2nd to Harvey RustyBean)

Umm, I am right 99% of the time so that makes no sense.  Commie is a moron claiming to have sources. I have zero sources and just nail the analysis based on studying things and playing the odds.

In this case, Allen rejected a lofty 10 mil per from Denver and he said he's ok if he doesn't play again.

That tells me NO THANKS and that he's pretty much done with a massive ego, so he's not a fit here.

This team needs a veterean that knows his best worth is as a subrusher with 4-3 and 3-4 experience, preferably.

But, your jealousy of my knowledge and consistency of being right so often, undefeated in bets here to back that, is delicious.

Well I guess you are right all the time minus these statements...

Curtis Marin never caught passes (14th all time among running backs in pass receptions)

Merriweather is the second best safety in the entire AFC

We should trade Brady (said right after we lost to the Arizona Cardinals two years ago)

Patrick Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself

McCourty is a better corner than Revis

Revis is overrated

Adrian Wilson will come in and be Rodney Harrison for us in the "big nickel"

Jermaine Cunningham is a better player than Carlos Dunlap

We have the best receiver core we have ever had and Brady will no longer have any excuses--said in March of 2012 (turns out all the guys we signed never made it out of training camp and were cut...whoopsie!!)

Alex Smith is a better player than Brady - then he got benched a week later in favor of Colin Kaepernick

Tony Romo is a better quarterback than Brady

Kyle Arrington is the best slot cover man in football...you said that.

Danny Amendola will be a dynamic weapon for us with size and speed to play on the outside. LOL! You said that!!!

Tavon Wilson is the real deal the warning were out people!!---after he made a tackle in his first pre season game

Salary cap hell will ruin every team that signs a big name free agent for years!--you said that after every team signed a guy that cost a lot...didn't matter who it was, or where it was...you said it.

Matt Cassell will be a top 7 quarterback in this league

We will get the 7th overrall selection from Cleveland for Ryan Mallett

BJGE is a top ten talent at running back in this league---said after his 1000 yard season here...he may be the worst starting running back in football right now....most certainly statistically speaking (ranked 152 in ypc among all runners in football)

YPC average is a meaningless stat...when in FACT it is the most important stat of a runner

Markel Carter will be really something in this defense--I bet you flat out that I'd leave the board for good if he ever made it as a starter - I told you he had cynder blocks for feet and will be cut...he was cut the next year.

I honestly could go on for days with all the stupid stuff you have written over the years, truthfully there is not a single person on the internet that has embarrassed himself more than you. That's the honest to God's truth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

I diidnt know Tony Romo was a Quarterback I thought more a sanatation engineer at best. Before the NFL did he even play football?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

CLICK

Damnit.

[/QUOTE]

Said the same thing to myself