Breakout Game for Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samic. Show samic's posts

Re: Breakout Game for Brady?

In Response to Re: Breakout Game for Brady?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breakout Game for Brady? : Both samic and purplekoolaid started on the same day with very similar points of view = same poster!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Nope, not the same person. But I see you have no response to my last post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Patriots need the offensive line to hold up.  if they do, Patriots will win easy.  thats all it comes down to.  screen passes, short throws, and hit them deep when they least expect it.

on offense, the ravens are not even close to Atlanta. 
    Atl scored 10 points vs NE without Mayo and Wilfork.

Ryan />>>Flacco
    Turner />>Mcgahee/rice
    White />>>Mason
    Gonzalez />Heap
    Oline is even b/w them.

Patriots defense will continue to play well despite missing their captains as BB's schemes will allow the defense to hold the ravens offense down.

beating the chiefs and browns who basically beat themselves is nothing to brag about. 

should be a good game.  i dont see why NE has no chance

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from samic. Show samic's posts

In Response to Re: Breakout Game for Brady?:
    [QUOTE]Patriots need the offensive line to hold up.  if they do, Patriots will win easy.  thats all it comes down to.  screen passes, short throws, and hit them deep when they least expect it. on offense, the ravens are not even close to Atlanta.  Atl scored 10 points vs NE without Mayo and Wilfork. Ryan /> />>Flacco Turner />>Mcgahee/rice White />>>Mason Gonzalez />Heap Oline is even b/w them. Patriots defense will continue to play well despite missing their captains as BB's schemes will allow the defense to hold the ravens offense down. beating the chiefs and browns who basically beat themselves is nothing to brag about.  should be a good game.  i dont see why NE has no chance
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Yo, you actually made me burst our laughing at that one. I couldn't believe my eyes. You're comparing Atlanta's offense to ours right now? Seriously? Ok, look at the league leader in offense- rushing and passing. Baltimore 2nd in total offense, Atlanta 23rd. Passing offense- Baltimore 5th, Atlanta 16th. Rushing- Baltimore 5th, Atlanta 23rd. So what are you basing your claims on, man? Big names does not equal big production! Oh and McGahee leads the league with TD's, ok. The O-line is not even between us. Listen to all of the coaches and people who follow these things. Our O-line this year is one of the best in the league. They are dominating the line of scrimmage, opening holes for our runners to break through untouched and giving Flacco time in the pocket, keeping him off the turf. But thanks for the good laugh though. That was really funny.

Sections
Shortcuts