1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Bredbru?

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He must only trust his doctor

[/QUOTE]

Diet is the only way to reverse and/or avoid cancer. 

You are what you eat is not just a feel good slogan, or in the words of the Greek philosopher Hippocrates "let food be thy medicine."

Cancer is not a pathogen that enters the body like a cold, it grows from within, hormones and steroids in our food is the root cause.

[/QUOTE]

And Obama signed the bill to keep GMO crops, despite that nasty frakencorn being banned in Europe and Russia.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And Obama signed the bill to keep GMO crops, despite that nasty frakencorn being banned in Europe and Russia.

[/QUOTE]

Politicians from both sides of the aisle take money from Mosanto along with every other corporate interest, it's how these big businesses hedge their bets, they bet on both sides. 

They're all scumbags, it's how they got elected, and there's absolutely nothing different between a Dem or Republican except for perception.  We're the fools for falling for that sham. 

Vote third party...

And that's my political rant for the day, thanks for listening.  My name is Wozzy and I approve this message.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy who said he could cure cancer with the right diet?  My money is on him joining a cult.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, is this a crazy notion?  ^

[/QUOTE]

"cure" cancer?  It's pretty childish, if not crazy.  There is not one doctor on earth that has a defined way to cure cancer.  There are some treatments with certain kinds that have seen great advancement in recent years, sure. But, some concoction of a diet is not a cure, no.

Treat it, maybe limit its possibilities in the human body? Maybe. Sure. There is some science and proof of that.

[/QUOTE]

Cancer is big business dumbkoff. Some people are not in a big hurry to cure it. Some of these chemo-poisons they give people cost $7K a week just for the "pills", with a 10% cure rate.

[/QUOTE]

BIG   bIZNESS AND WHY THEY WONT TELL YOU HEMP WEED AND GOOD DIET WILL WORK!

You arent even supposed to drink bottled water after it sits in a car due to the heat in the car melting the plastic and causing you cancer. Chemo is a big money maker./ We can go down the line like with cars that dont run on gas. Never gonna happen with Moblie and all the big wigs standing to lose billions

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Politicians from both sides of the aisle take money from Mosanto along with every other corporate interest, it's how these big businesses hedge their bets, they bet on both sides. 

They're all scumbags, it's how they got elected, and there's absolutely nothing different between a Dem or Republican except for perception.  We're the fools for falling for that sham. 

Vote third party...

And that's my political rant for the day, thanks for listening.  My name is Wozzy and I approve this message.

[/QUOTE]

Truest words you eva spoke!

Well in here atleast. :)

I dont know why folks still play their games and listen to the puppets they role out. Im not putting myself into any category that was established before I was born. Im an original. WHy follow another man? People need to research more about United Snakes of America

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The guy who said he could cure cancer with the right diet?  My money is on him joining a cult.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"cure" cancer?  It's pretty childish, if not crazy.  There is not one doctor on earth that has a defined way to cure cancer.  There are some treatments with certain kinds that have seen great advancement in recent years, sure. But, some concoction of a diet is not a cure, no.

Treat it, maybe limit its possibilities in the human body? Maybe. Sure. There is some science and proof of that.

[/QUOTE]

Cancer is big business dumbkoff. Some people are not in a big hurry to cure it. Some of these chemo-poisons they give people cost $7K a week just for the "pills", with a 10% cure rate.

[/QUOTE]

You arent even supposed to drink bottled water after it sits in a car due to the heat in the car melting the plastic and causing you cancer. Chemo is a big money maker./ We can go down the line like with cars that dont run on gas. Never gonna happen with Moblie and all the big wigs standing to lose billions

[/QUOTE]

I read that BP (oil) has TRILLIONS of $$$$ of known reserves in the ground. No way they would like that to become worthless overnight. LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Vote third party...

[/QUOTE]

Preachin' to the choir on this wozzy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bredbru was a good guy with an opinion...something that isn't exactly cherished here in pink hat fanny pack land. It's too bad he left (and others) most likely because of our village idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

I mentioned Tas but I was referring to MVP killa

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I read that BP (oil) has TRILLIONS of $$$$ of known reserves in the ground. No way they would like that to become worthless overnight. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

man bp oil is another matter totally. Its a real scum move to make a spill because you can make money on the clean up and then you dont actually clean anything and make millions in the process!  Wow...let me go before I expose too much...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Looks like I created a conspiracy theory magnet.  Which was my plan all along. You may now consider yourselves under 24 hour government surveillance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

To get it a little back on topic. I liked Bredbru. He was passionate. I'm not sure if english was his first language though. He was generally nice even when he disagreed with you and always tried to start conversations instead of fights. I hope he is doing well and I hope he returns. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All things in moderation...hyper-diets do not work...the entire enviornment, including work related stressers, have as much to do with cancer as anything....the fact we live longer may simply allow cancers to develop in many simply because when life expectancy was shorter they didn't have time to develop...also, genetics is probably the biggest factor of all....and no one here is a cancer researcher...if there is one, please edify...if not, please do not pollute this place with additional crack pot theories, or I'll have to call the "UN Black helicopters " in to have you placed in concentration camps...they're all in Arkansas...it's a conspiracy you know!

[QUOTE]

Hey witless, so stress causes cancer huh, what about all the stress leading up to the dairy industry putting bovine growth hormones in our milk and cheese? 

How about the fact that cancer rates in China, as well as other countries where the diet is primarily vegatarian is next to nil, and they live a lot longer than us.

Also go take a look at the Center For Disease Control's website, you'll find hormones on their list of carcinogens, I don't have to be a cancer researcher any more than I have to be a math genius to know that 1+1=2.

And how does all of this add up to me being a conspiracy theorist. ^

Read these two statements and tell me which sounds far fetched:

American politicians are honest people who serve the interests of the citizens.

American politicians are beholden to the interest of corporations over the people.

If you think it's the second statement that sounds wrong, feel free to GFY. 

And stop following me around like a schoolgirl with a crush, I don't do guys and I have a filthy hot fiance who gets jealous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

All things in moderation...hyper-diets do not work...the entire enviornment, including work related stressers, have as much to do with cancer as anything....the fact we live longer may simply allow cancers to develop in many simply because when life expectancy was shorter they didn't have time to develop...also, genetics is probably the biggest factor of all....and no one here is a cancer researcher...if there is one, please edify...if not, please do not pollute this place with additional crack pot theories, or I'll have to call the "UN Black helicopters " in to have you placed in concentration camps...they're all in Arkansas...it's a conspiracy you know!

[QUOTE]

Hey witless, so stress causes cancer huh, what about all the stress leading up to the dairy industry putting bovine growth hormones in our milk and cheese? 

How about the fact that cancer rates in China, as well as other countries where the diet is primarily vegatarian is next to nil, and they live a lot longer than us.

Also go take a look at the Center For Disease Control's website, you'll find hormones on their list of carcinogens, I don't have to be a cancer researcher any more than I have to be a math genius to know that 1+1=2.

And how does all of this add up to me being a conspiracy theorist. ^

Read these two statements and tell me which sounds far fetched:

American politicians are honest people who serve the interests of the citizens.

American politicians are beholden to the interest of corporations over the people.

If you think it's the second statement that sounds wrong, feel free to GFY. 

And stop following me around like a schoolgirl with a crush, I don't do guys and I have a filthy hot fiance who gets jealous.

At least a conspiracy could be changed and exposed but we have much worse. We have many people invested in a lie that happens to provide for them very well. Within this BS there are people who believe it is the best or only way. Most of the players are stooges who just don't quite have the mental capacity to figure it out.

Follow the money is the simple way to figure out societies frauds. 

There is no big corporate profit in a healthy natural diet made of local food  but there is massive profit in mass produced food, additives, pesticides, patentable GMO's, chemo drugs and viral / antibiotic laden meat...so that is what is pushed on us.

An example: When small grass root movements such as GMO labelling even compete at the ballot box with multi million dollar marketing campaigns you know there is something shady going on. Why instead of being proud and demanding their products say "YES does contain GMO's!"  they try to cover it up?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Yeah, I always felt bad for him. Really low IQ, easily led by anti-BB media, loves Madden video games and based his analysis off of that.  It was quite annoying actually.

Taz was funny. His writing style was like a stream of consciousness, but he seemed like a good guy. He once mentioned his computer caught on fire or something which is why he disappeared. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? 

[/QUOTE]

I mean no, but yes. I know the guy is the most pathetic individual Ive come across. I just figured there was a limit to his craziness. For him to make that statement just shows how confuckled he is and how much of a peice of chit he is in real life. He cheers for injuries  even when its on the pats team. I guess I just wonder why people think he is a passionate fan when I dont think he is even a Pats fan. He is always uptight after wins and came here with a shitstorm intstead of being happy that Brady is back on track. I just think he is a mad drunk who is a fan of another team that the Pats dismantled. He is a copy and past fraud who brings no originality outside of his consipiracy theories which make BB look bad. He never accounted for that one.

[/QUOTE]

Best made-up word of the month!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Janoris Jenkins remember that one. Sorry, I'm a minority here, but he irritated me.

I put him on ignore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Janoris Jenkins remember that one. Sorry, I'm a minority here, but he irritated me.

I put him on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

He was very irritating. I think he wanted Dez Bryant, too.  lmao

You can tell his a gullible teenager who relies on draft hype and Mel Kiper.

[/QUOTE]

i'm a teenager and know not to listen to kiper. McShay is better. but still not the best. when it comes to draft prospects you gotta go 5-7 different sites and get a consensus on prospects and watch some film yourself if u really caare that much. (which guilty is charged here)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh. Yeah, forget about him.  Meant Laz, but not sure why MVP was killed Tas.  

[/QUOTE]

ya i rember he was an expecting father and then I don't know what happened to the dude

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Taz was funny. His writing style was like a stream of consciousness, but he seemed like a good guy. He once mentioned his computer caught on fire or something which is why he disappeared. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Do you mean "Laz" Megatool?

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who has been paying the slightest amount of attention to this board over the past 8 years knows Taz was MVPKilla's original name.  Quiffy is driven by an agenda and obviously isn't smart enough to take in the nuances of the board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At least a conspiracy could be changed and exposed but we have much worse. We have many people invested in a lie that happens to provide for them very well. Within this BS there are people who believe it is the best or only way. Most of the players are stooges who just don't quite have the mental capacity to figure it out.

Follow the money is the simple way to figure out societies frauds. 

There is no big corporate profit in a healthy natural diet made of local food  but there is massive profit in mass produced food, additives, pesticides, patentable GMO's, chemo drugs and viral / antibiotic laden meat...so that is what is pushed on us.

An example: When small grass root movements such as GMO labelling even compete at the ballot box with multi million dollar marketing campaigns you know there is something shady going on. Why instead of being proud and demanding their products say "YES does contain GMO's!"  they try to cover it up?

[/QUOTE]

Good post, calling everything you can't understand or refuse to a "conspiracy" is a sign of ignorance.

"It's easier to fool someone then convince them they've been fooled." - Mark Twain

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I put him on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is getting a little creepy. I feel we are talking about a dead person or something similar. In that sense, it is bad taste to put someone down who is no longer with us.  I think we all know the saying: "If you can't say something good about someone, don't say anything at all". 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ya i rember he was an expecting father and then I don't know what happened to the dude

[/QUOTE]

I think he mentioned something about his workplace was monitoring internet activity and he wouldn't be able to visit BDC here anymore.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he mentioned something about his workplace was monitoring internet activity and he wouldn't be able to visit BDC here anymore.

[/QUOTE]

ah yes, that's right--thanks for jarring the ole memory banks homecheese

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I put him on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is getting a little creepy. I feel we are talking about a dead person or something similar. In that sense, it is bad taste to put someone down who is no longer with us.  I think we all know the saying: "If you can't say something good about someone, don't say anything at all". 

[/QUOTE]

I am assuming you're kidding.

[/QUOTE]

It is simple. Everyone deserves respect. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

All things in moderation Woz...are you adding world's greatest Conspiracy Theorist to your self given titles of world's greatest Cancer researcher, world's greatest MD and world's greatest professional sports GM?...No self esteem problems with you....lmao...don't choke when you read this...spittle on your computer screen while you respond makes it duifficult to see what you are expectorating writing in rage...

[/QUOTE]

Apparently I'm adding world's biggest d00sh magnet to my list of titles...

Ignore the message, attack the messenger instead, truly Mels wit went out the window.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I put him on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i'm a teenager and know not to listen to kiper. McShay is better. but still not the best. when it comes to draft prospects you gotta go 5-7 different sites and get a consensus on prospects and watch some film yourself if u really caare that much. (which guilty is charged here)

[/QUOTE]

You're a bit more open to listenting and learning from others. BdBreu would come on here and lecture/mock BB after Brady tossed two INTs in a home playoff game.

It was irritating.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, what does one have to do with the other? Stay classy Rusty!  I know you want to deflect the negative attention you get here by saying HEY LOOK OVER HERE, but thats some real classless chit even coming from you dude. You will never have a woman to call your own with that deranged attitude that you are better than other people when you are likely beneath them in terms of being a decent human first. Wow....every day you sink to lower levels of SCUM!  I'll just keep playing my Role of the A JAX.   Taking SCUM like you out daily!

Sections
Shortcuts