Brees is a s c u m b a g

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: Brees is a s c u m b a g

In Response to Re: Brees is a s c u m b a g:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brees is a s c u m b a g :      I hate to have to agree with Jason Whitlock about anything. But, he and I appear to be somewhat on the same page: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-orleans-saints-bountygate-punishment-wont-end-violence-032212
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

What does his premise even mean? Bounties have nothing to do with how violent the game is.

There is a fine line with this stuff and the NHL is being attakced by PC morons who don't know the difference between a good, clean hit and one that is flat out beyond the hockey code.

The bottom line is, if you play contact sports, you darn well know what's clean and what isn't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Brees is a s c u m b a g:
    [QUOTE]First: Denies any knowledge of any supposed bountygate
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

He denied any "real" knowledge of it. This guy is as phony as a $3 bill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

There was a thread during the playoffs about Brees and seemed to be 50/50 on him. My problem with Brees was that during a game he was miked  all it seemed he did towards the end of the game was talk about all the records he and others on the team had racked up.I just could never see or ever heard any other QB continually talk about records. I believe most if not all oof the great ones are more concerned about the win and not a record of any sort at least not during the season. Other tan that I do believe he has done a lot of good for both the Saints and New Orleans.

FWIW: Before any of you start going off on what you think he knew or did not know just harken back to the Pats and Spygate and stop being so damned damning about Brees when you do not know the facts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I too won't go so far as to label the guy a scumb@g...but he knew exactly what was going down.

Dear Drew,

Enjoy the real punishment!

Sincerely,
    Rog