Brees Sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Brees Sucks

Marqes Colston, Jimmy Graham, Lance Moore and Pierre Thomas at his disposal, and he can only put up 16 points against the lowly Buccaneers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Brees Sucks

Maybe the Pats shouldn't take them so lightly afterall.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Say what you will about the TB offense it is dysfunctional at best due to the QB play.

The D is very good it is probably a top 5 NFC D when not committing moronic penalties. They are very physical especially in the back 7.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

LOL

I started a thread about Baltimore and Flacco with new WRs and know system people behind Torrey Smith.  On a gorgeous day with Smith on the field, Flacco and Balt only put up 14 points vs lowly Cleveland.

Is the media talking about Ozzie Newsome hanging Flacco out to dry? Whopps! Ozzie had to pay Flacco 20+ million!

See how this works, folks?

Cap hell can be hell.

We're well above teams like Balt, Saints, NYGs, Steelers, etc. You'll see. As the season goes and teams see injuries worse  than ours, the quality of the depth will be tested.

That depth can win or lose you games during the year.

Good point.  Lots of terrible quarterbacks out there.  Thank goodness we have Tom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Marqes Colston, Jimmy Graham, Lance Moore and Pierre Thomas at his disposal, and he can only put up 16 points against the lowly Buccaneers?

Your fantasy QB too? Cost me a game yesterday... I heard the weather was pretty nasty there, the had a 65 minuted delay for lightning storms...

Sections
Shortcuts