Breking News: Brett Favre put on IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Breking News: Brett Favre put on IR

Just kidding. Needed to get my post read. Going to a party tomorrow night as Favre and my wife is going to be Jenn Sterger. I'm in the Boston area and am trying to find a place that sells Vikings and Jets gear (at least hats).

Any suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Breking News: Brett Favre put on IR

Haha good one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Breking News: Brett Favre put on IR:
    [QUOTE]Just kidding. Needed to get my post read. Going to a party tomorrow night as Favre and my wife is going to be Jenn Sterger. I'm in the Boston area and am trying to find a place that sells Vikings and Jets gear (at least hats). Any suggestions?
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]
    So can we send your wife pics of our Willies just like Brett Farve did????Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Breking News: Brett Favre put on IR:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Breking News: Brett Favre put on IR : So can we send your wife pics of our Willies just like Brett Farve did????
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

Brett Favre sent pictures of his willie to Caesars wife too?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'll be so glad when this weekend is over and don't have to read about drag queen Farce and Moss!!!

I'd much rather read about our own guys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Somebody ban this idiot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

That would be the worst thing that could happen to him! If it were true he'd have to go home to Deanna!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Any thread that has a word spelled incorrectly usually is a pretty good clue that it's a BS thread, so you failed from the get go, friend!

If your wife is going as Jenn Sterger then you must post pictures so we can see the resemblance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Clear troll thread. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

WTH? The guy just cracked a joke.

Caesar. I would recommend going to a mall and finding a hat/shoe store specifically. You can find most pro teams at those places. Hip-hop fashion uses team color schemes as part of wardrobe, and it isn't really important that you like the team as much as the color scheme. So you can always find weird team hats like GB hanging around.

Jerseys might be more difficult. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Some of you guys are way too uptight.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Oh I agree.  I am just pointing it out because some have been banned here for doing absolutely nothing remotely close to spamming the board like this.

If people need attention, maybe go to a strip club once in a while.  Sheesh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

False Topic starting should be a bannable offense. Esp. getting someones hopes up that ,that little  diva might actually drop off the radar for a few months

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Thanks Zb and Hannah. As for getting one's hopes up - - - dude, I would much rather see Brint play than T-Jack.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Donut hole.