Breno Giacomin hopes Patriots fans “kick some rocks” after Jets beat Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Breno Giacomin hopes Patriots fans “kick some rocks” after Jets beat Pats

I don't know why but this got me pumped up to play the Jets. F the Jets

Breno Giacomin hopes Patriots fans “kick some rocks” after Jets beat Pats Posted by Josh Alper on March 14, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT 59c1a635bfc97c835ee9c5e8ccd76383Getty Images

New Jets tackle Breno Giacomini met the media on a conference call on Friday and the subject of his childhood rooting interests came up at one point.

Giacomini grew up outside Boston and first said that he was a football fan before copping to being a big Patriots and Drew Bledsoe fan while growing up. Bledsoe is long gone, though, and Giacomini went on to say that he’s not harboring any warm feelings for his successor at quarterback Tom Brady or the rest of the current Patriots.

Giacomini said he hoped to “bring a little nastiness” to the games by playing like an offensive lineman “should” to the Jets offense. He also looked forward to enjoying the fruits of a victory over the team that the Jets are trying to take down in the AFC East.

“Maybe after the game will be a lot better,” Giacomini said, via NJ.com. “I can tell my friends and family that are all Patriots fans to go kick some rocks. It’ll definitely be fun after we win.”

Using when instead of if might upset some coaches, but we’re guessing Rex Ryan won’t mind even if he’s toned down his own proclamations in the last couple of years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Breno Giacomin hopes Patriots fans “kick some rocks” after Jets beat Pats

And there's the first bulltein board fodder of the year.

Jets just cannot help themselves, and it starts with Rex.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Does "kick some rocks" have some hidden meaning? It doesn't seem all that hard core.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does "kick some rocks" have some hidden meaning? It doesn't seem all that hard core.

[/QUOTE]

It is kinda vague, isn't it?  Really odd expression for a dude that young.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

He's supposd to be a replacement  for Howard on the Jets O'line. The nastiness he speaks of was not appreciated by Carrol in Seattle from what I read. His bonehead Penalties are numerous and always came at the wrong time to kill O'drives. Carrol had enough of him.

Not a Paisano, he's Brazilian.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

I played football with this guy in high school. He has come a long way to get to where he is. I say good for him. What was he supposed to say "I call the Patriots my daddies"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's more of a southern term. It does sound stupid though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

polite way of saying F Off I would think

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to toocool9090's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I played football with this guy in high school. He has come a long way to get to where he is. I say good for him. What was he supposed to say "I call the Patriots my daddies"?

[/QUOTE]

Well...I just want to thank him for the bulliten board material......

Thanks Giocostrapo, thank you very much!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I think "Kick some rocks" means "Laugh at Jets fans". 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think"Kick some rocks"means "Laugh at Jets fans". 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

If Breno Giacomin thinks the Jets will beat the Pats,he's not "kicking rocks",he's "smoking rocks". 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to toocool9090's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No but when a guy comes here he doesnt say that Jets fans can kick rocks. He says and thinks THIS is the place to be. Lets get on with business.

This was a stupid thing to say. He may be a good football player but his mouth will fit right in with the Jets and they will be their own worst enemy - outside of just not being as good as a BB team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Son?? Is that you??

59c1a635bfc97c835ee9c5e8ccd76383

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Son?? Is that you??

59c1a635bfc97c835ee9c5e8ccd76383

[/QUOTE]

+1