Bret Lockett

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BB-IS-BEST. Show BB-IS-BEST's posts

Re: Bret Lockett

Just saw this report. I agree, it is hard to imagine him making the team now. Not much of a loss, only a decent special teams guy. We already have a crap load of safeties.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

if he is telling the truth then he did nothing wrong if he has proof as in any of the texts then he shouldn't have any problems even if he did lie i still think he will be with the team but he would be on thin ice 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Get rid of the stupid ones....oh wait, that won't leave the NFL very many players, nevermind.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Bret didnt do anything wrong.  he wont make the team, but thats because hes a fringe player, not because he sent texts to a ho

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WELL, didnt know about this. now if lockett was sexting gissy, that would be an issue regarding his employment with the pats. dont think this would be an issue. if he doesnt make it, would be because of his age, salary and lack of versatility. perhaps a trevor price could take that position over lockett or kevin faulk. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Bret Lockett:
    [QUOTE]I doubt he'll be on this team now. He was already on the outside looking in. Another day, another potential sexting scandal. This time, reality royalty Kim Kardashian is at the center of a firestorm cooked up by InTouch Weekly. The magazine claims that Kardashian carried on a six-month phone/text affair with New England Patriot Bret Lockett while she was dating fiance Kris Humphries . But, according to Kardashian's representatives, the story is "damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy" and, we're led to believe, untrue. A rep for Kardashian tells TMZ that Kardashian never "met or spoke" with Lockett. Which is an interesting turn of phrase since it doesn't rule out text-based conversations. "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does." Lockett tells InTouch in the cover story, "She pursued me." Still, Kim's sticking to her guns and has already fired off a letter to InTouch threatening legal action. What do you think? Would Kim carry on a Weiner-esque virtual affair ?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]HEY perhaps lockett could get her to bring that big a-s-s of hers to foxboro. i'm sure bill can come up with some schemes she could excel at. perhaps she could help us on the practice squad or when we are working on distraction-avoidance schemes and routines. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Bret Lockett:
    [QUOTE]I didnt even realize this guy played for the Pats so that says a lot about who he is lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

He was one of our best special teamers in 2009, moron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bret Lockett : He was one of our best special teamers in 2009, moron.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

lol he must be no one if mvp doesnt know who he is,please like everyone can keep  of every player.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]I fully expect MVP to swoop in and return fire towards Mighty. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

It's a boring day, I'm looking forward to it.

Laughing

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

And the day just got more boring

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bret Lockett : He was one of our best special teamers in 2009, moron.

One of our BEST ST, at 5 tackles 2 assists lifetime. IMPRESSIVE ?????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

He's gone...dumbest move he could make 60maxpowero.com

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I saw the games, I didn't just google his name yesterday.  He was good.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Cry

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]I saw the games, I didn't just google his name yesterday.  He was good.

OHHH!! Thats different, I don't think any one else on this board watched the games!!!
    He is an IR warrior 2 yrs. in the league and a total of 12 weeks on the active roster.. 5 tackles and 2 assts. The teams official website doesen't even list him on the depth chart.  Impressive!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bret Lockett : HEY perhaps lockett could get her to bring that big a-s-s of hers to foxboro. i'm sure bill can come up with some schemes she could excel at. perhaps she could help us on the practice squad or when we are working on distraction-avoidance schemes and routines. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

yeah send her over to the jets locker room! we might be able to get a harassment lawsuit and a big distraction for the jets (sanchise/revis/cromartie/holmes.... perhaps?)

Sections
Shortcuts