Brett Favre has two fractures in his ankle...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Re: Brett Favre has two fractures in his ankle...

In Response to Re: Brett Favre has two fractures in his ankle...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brett Favre has two fractures in his ankle... : I like the way you think. I'm going to be keeping my eye on you.
    Posted by hayley-1999[/QUOTE]

Love the Sam Kinison "Back To School" quote!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Brett Favre has two fractures in his ankle...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brett Favre has two fractures in his ankle... : He can hardly walk, did you see him after the game?  He almsot managed to win the game though. Favre was playing better against the Jets in a rainstorm 2 weeks ago than Brady did in clear weather against the Jets.  Look at some of the throws he made against the Jets, they were simply amazing.   You can critisize his decision making, but he is a legend for sure.
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

C'mon. He plays up his own injuries time and time again to make himself look like a hero. I'm one who doesn't buy this whole Favre mystique. Not even top 10 of all time in my book. He's a so called "legend" because he was built up by the likes of John Madden and other talking heads that fawned over his every move on the field..turning the ordinary into EXTRA-ordinary.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Must be an epidemic in Minny...Favre has two fractures to Ankle and this followed by Childress having a fracture in the Grey Matter housing area.
    What will "break" next?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

The next "break" apparently is a Fine of $35,000 on Childress by the League.