Brian Hartline FA 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Brian Hartline FA 2013?

In response to ricky12684's comment:

i think he would be a good fit in NE. smart receiver, decent size, good hands...white.

He might/might not be a fit here, but not sure what the white part means? If he had all the same physical/mental attributes as Hartline but was black, he'd be less of a fit? I don't get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

"i think he would be a good fit in NE. smart receiver, decent size, good hands...white." 

I had a laugh...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I honestly think he's overrated. He had one really REALLY good game, 3 good games, and 6 that were nothing special at all.

He's ok, on a good team he should be the 3rd option. Right now, in NE, he'd be behind: Welker, Hernandez, Gronk, Lloyd.

A good piece, but really nothing that good. I'd rather have Amendola and his injury history.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

i think he would be a good fit in NE. smart receiver, decent size, good hands...white.

He might/might not be a fit here, but not sure what the white part means? If he had all the same physical/mental attributes as Hartline but was black, he'd be less of a fit? I don't get it.

You guys want every white WR, that's what he means. Ammedola, Camarillo, Shipley... 

=D 

Fun fact though, we're the only team with at least one caucasian at every positions. 

QB: Brady and Mallet

RB: Woodhead

WR: Welker and Edelman

TE: Gronk, Ballard and, maybe if you want to count him, Hernandez

OL: -_-...

DL: Bequette, Ninkovich and Scott Trevor

LB: Niko and Dane Fletcher

DB: Gregory and Ebner

ST: All of them. 

=)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

You guys want every white WR, that's what he means. Ammedola, Camarillo, Shipley... 

=D 

Fun fact though, we're the only team with at least one caucasian at every positions. 

=)

Shows we are not racist!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Great... and  wouldn't  he be better for road games?   when we wear the whte uniforms ?

Lets get one of the Blue Men Group for home games!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

=D 

=)

Shows we are not racist!!!!

Okay...=l 

Never said I had a problem with it, I said it was a FUN fact. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Why would MIA let him go? Theyre already extremely short at WR

In fact, I would say Welker going back to MIA is more likely than Hartline going to NE

MIA is probably a team that will be willing to overpay a WR to help out Tannehill

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

IMO, they need someone who can take the top off the defense. Got enough possession guys. Personally I'm not concerned/obsessed with skin color, but if that's your thing...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

=D 

=)

Not that it really matters, but I have to throw the challenge flag on this one.  First team I thought of was the Texans.  I believe their active roster meets all the positions you've listed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Isn't that how Welker got his start w/ Patriots?  BB liked how Welker played against the Patriots.  Hartline did well today.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

=D 

=)

Not that it really matters, but I have to throw the challenge flag on this one.  First team I thought of was the Texans.  I believe their active roster meets all the positions you've listed.

You'll be charged your first TO, Houston doesn't have a caucasian DB. 

Vikings might fit the bill.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

He's slow and can't jump.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think he did well today but I don't see anything really specail with him.  Maybe target him if they can't get anyone better. 

But I think they should maybe focus on getting an Asian or Native American WR just so they don't seem like they only want white receivers..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I think he did well today but I don't see anything really specail with him.  Maybe target him if they can't get anyone better. 

But I think they should maybe focus on getting an Asian or Native American WR just so they don't seem like they only want white receivers..

Hartline willing to play the cornerback position ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A guy who clearly has improved since leaving the NCAA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

=D 

=)

Shiloh Keo?  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I honestly think he's overrated. He had one really REALLY good game, 3 good games, and 6 that were nothing special at all.

He's ok, on a good team he should be the 3rd option. Right now, in NE, he'd be behind: Welker, Hernandez, Gronk, Lloyd.

A good piece, but really nothing that good. I'd rather have Amendola and his injury history.

Agreed, he and Bess are the best of a really bad lot and their success is more a testament to how good their rookie QB is rather than them.  He has no speed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Agreed. He's just not that good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

=D 

=)

Shiloh Keo?  

There goes your second TO, Keo's ancestry comes from the Pacific Islands, not Europe. So...not Caucasian. =)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

wrong angle. between two players of equal talent level, one white one black, NE would choose the white one....

..i'm not saying it's a bad thing. in a league dominated by blacks at the skill positions it's nice to see some white guys with talent. just like i enjoy seeing more talented black guy's enter the white dominated NHL.

Why isn't it enough to just see the best professional athletes available?

If the Pats could win the SB fielding a team of 53 Cambodians, I wouldn't care in the least where they came from or what color they were.

Sections
Shortcuts