Brian Hoyer: Future of the franchise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Brian Hoyer: Future of the franchise

Kraft didn't get rich by being stupid, and Bill isn't one of the greatest coaches ever due to being dumb. Brady isn't going anywhere......NFW!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Hoyer: Future of the franchise:
    There is no way on god's green earth, Bob Kraft is going to allow his greatest asset still in his prime, walk away as a free agent.  THis whole premise by Micahel Silver is pure conjecture and his attempt to get hits on Yahoo. Non-story.
    Posted by russgriswold

Amen!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Ok I dont want to get bashed like the original poster but lets look at it from the other direction.  Not if the Pats will want to sign Brady but would Brady like to go somewhere else?

Specifically the west coast (49ers) because of his family.  There has been alot of talk about how he wants to spend more time with the family, the difficulty of traveling coast to coast for OTA's, mini-camps, season etc.  His wife and family are there, he grew up there, he is building that huge house there. 

The 49ers are an up and coming team.  I think the odds are Brady does stay a Pat, but is it that far out of them realm of possibility he would want to play closer to home.  What if the Pats win SB#4 this year, and BB decides to retire.  Even more reason to move.  (Winning SB#4 as meaning he has accomplished tieing Montana/Bradshaw with 4 and we have seen people move on after accomplishing winning as other priorities take over)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Actually, his wife and youngest son live in Boston.  His son with Bridgett Moynihan lives in LA. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Actually, his wife and youngest son live in Boston.  His son with Bridgett Moynihan lives in LA. 
    Posted by 123meg

Are you sure, I thought the model had a place in NY (where they got the pics of brady in the boot that time walking with the NY hat) and LA where she spends most of her time.  And isnt the building of that huge new house for the wife and kids so even if they were here now, they plan on living there in Calif. 

And if the wife and kid are in boston why is he out on the west coast all the time and the issue of him not being at the mini-camps to be with the wife and kids??? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

He's on the west coast to spend time with his oldest child and his parents.  Tom, wife and youngest son live in the Back Bay.  She was photographed walking on the esplanade yesterday.  Think she sold the NY place.  They are building a place in LA though.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Wow.  The person who started this thread is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  Duly noted.
    Posted by russgriswold

Go get 'em Russ.  Hey, you wouldn't formerly be k-nown as our old friend the huggster, would ya?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from noncallcity. Show noncallcity's posts

I know you'd rather have a circle about TB, but Hoyer is one tough dude and he's accurate...I loved what I saw. Glad we have him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Brady is no fool. He knows that next draft, he'll get his running back that he needs so badly. I think he'll wait for Ingrahm. Its the second comming of Cory Dillion. Brady wins one more SB and he cements his legacy as the greatest, at least second to Montana. I personally think his chances of winning a SB is better with NE then SF. I'm sure in the back of his mind is the legacy of Adam Vinitari. Adam had the potential to be folk lore in NE for the great kicks he made in the snow and the SB's. Now he went to Indy the light is not as bright on him. I don't think so anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Hoyer;  "Hey coach you wanted to see me"
    BB; "yeah, yeah kid havea seat"
    Hoyer; "what's on your mind coach?"
    BB; "well kid it's like this is it ok if I call you H?"
    Hoyer; "sure"
    BB; "OK good it's like this.... it's all in the preparation H?" 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm still waiting to see actual evidence of this "growing disconnect" that that idiot from Yahoo Sports made up entirely off the top of his head.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Hi 123meg, 1. Pats won't pay Brady $18m a year 2. Brady won't take less than Philip Rivers or Eli Manning 3. Some other team will pay Brady $18m a year. Q.E.D. Which of the 3 statements is not true.
    Posted by murghkhor

all three because its all specualtion

who says pats wont pay 18 m per and who says brady needs more than little manning and teams have shown exactly how stupid they are when paying athletes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I seriously doubt Hoyer will be the future of the franchise. Posted by 49Patriots

I agree. Not every late round or undrafted QB gonna come through the door and be a Tom brady. When BB starts grooming someone to replalce TB, he'll have draft someone in rounds 1,2 or 3.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Brady has never asked for the moon before. Why would start now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

18m is not the moon. It's the going rate for a top 5 QB in the NFL. 

Sections
Shortcuts