Brian Waters appreciation thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brian Waters appreciation thread

The guy is a beast, a true pro, a true vet of the game.  Comes into Patriot nation and plays like he has been with this team for 10 years.  He has not allowed a QB sack this season and has allowed only two QB knockdowns. 

We don't hear much about him so I wanted to give this man praise on here!  What an epic pick up by the Patriots!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Brian Watters appreciation thread

Thank you for starting this. He's been the best acquisition this year, outside of Carter, IMO. He's done an admirable job and is a true pro. Great pickup by BB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

major score, good thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Count me in....another great veteran pick up by the master.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I agree very good thread.

This guy has been nothing but an all-pro so far this year without a single peep. Glad we have him and I'm hoping he can show Cannon a thing or two

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Sure I'll give him some props.  Its easy to get overlooked playing on the line.  To me he is the most underated free agent pickup this year. He is counted on to play all snaps on offense, so his impact has been bigger than Big Al and Ocho combined.  The need for a player like him was greater once Koppen went down and the timing was superb. I compare it to us getting Woody the week before Faulk went down.

True professional and hard worker.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

does cannon bump thomas or wendel from the roster? probably thomas, wendel might be our only backup center, unless waters has experience there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Brian Waters appreciation thread

Perfect example of a player coming in and doing his job! No fuss, no headlines, just doing his job.  Hope all the players, especially the young ones, see the example he is leading.  Crumpler was another one like this.  True old school players! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree 100%. Smart addition.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

funny I have his jersey with some guy named Bruschi on the back....maybe I'll tape over it with WATERS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I'm only disapointed with this signing for one reason, he's not younger cause I would love to have this guy and Mankins at OG for the next 6 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Waters appreciation thread:
    I'm only disapointed with this signing for one reason, he's not younger cause I would love to have this guy and Mankins at OG for the next 6 years.
    Posted by Pats7393

Agreed! But apparently no signs of slipping yet, maybe a good 2 more years from him and I would be beyond happy!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

what are his numbers compared to mankins? i think they might be pretty close in terms of QB hits/sacks. great pick up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

funny I have his jersey with some guy named Bruschi on the back....maybe I'll tape over it with WATERS
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

while waters is good he is no bruschi

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

what are his numbers compared to mankins? i think they might be pretty close in terms of QB hits/sacks. great pick up!
    Posted by natesubs

he's been better than mankins in passpro this year, without a doubt.  Logan has actually been a bit up and down so far this year, not up to his usual standard of total domination and maulage.  Sure he'll work it out tho, he's not the guy i'm gunna spend time worrying about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I noticed him once when he almost got Brady killed on a sack.  I make a comment on the game thread at the time.  Other then that I havn't noticed him, which could be perceived as a good thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i think wendel just got his contract extended the other day

In Response to Re: Brian Watters appreciation thread:
    does cannon bump thomas or wendel from the roster? probably thomas, wendel might be our only backup center, unless waters has experience there.
    Posted by arodrambone

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Best aquistion in some time.  Funny how with all the big name signings, he came in quietly carrying a big stick.  Absolutely love the guy on our team! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

When you go unnoticed on the o-line, your doing a great job. Most under the radar fa move and the most underrated. Hes just fit in seamlessly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Love him, he's doing great

Sections
Shortcuts