Brian Waters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Brian Waters

Anyone have any updates on whether Brian is going to come back to play this year.  I think he would want to make another run for the big ring.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: Brian Waters

I bet he comes back. Just a hunch. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Haven't heard much, I would say he comes back for one more yr though. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

he comes back. nothing from him or team though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think he will be back for one more run.  If he choses to retire then it makes me wonder why he would do so, does that mean he lacks confidence in the team to get it done?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

My guess is he will come back for one more year.  He was so close this past year that he'll want to try again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

He played very well last year and it was thought that interior O Linemen played their best ball in their mid thirties.  I am certain that Bill and Scar love this guy and he is real good with working with the new kids on the line. He is smart, tough and good so I guess maybe he is just trying to work a deal with the Patriots.  He seemed happy to be here. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Also just a hunch, but I'm thinking he'll be back.  I hope so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

I hope he does come back.  Apart from playing at a high level, he would be a good mentor to young linemen (supplementing the teachings of Scar, still one of the best in the business).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Waters:
    He played very well last year and it was thought that interior O Linemen played their best ball in their mid thirties.  I am certain that Bill and Scar love this guy and he is real good with working with the new kids on the line. He is smart, tough and good so I guess maybe he is just trying to work a deal with the Patriots.  He seemed happy to be here. 
    Posted by Clay73

He signed a 2 year deal with the Pats last year so he has 1 more year under contract.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree, Imo he comes back. Looked like he really liked playing here last season. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I hope he does, he was fantastic last year.  He completely outplayed Mankins on the other side of center..

If he doesn't come back, we might be forced to use some of our draft picks on OL again...I'd really like to see them get some quality defensive players first before that.

I'd hope Waters and Light have informed the team what their plans are at this stage so they can plan accordingly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I hope he comes back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Waters:
    In Response to Re: Brian Waters : He signed a 2 year deal with the Pats last year so he has 1 more year under contract.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

BAM! It has been reported that the old "people close to him" have stated that he intends to honor the 2 year deal he signed. He seems like that kind of person, and after playing on bad KC teams his whole career, to get to the Super Bowl and lose, then retire...that's a tough thing for an athlete to do. Even those with the smallest fire burning in their belly would find motivation from that for one more run. Nevermind who the coach is...or the QB.

I'd honestly be shocked if he didn't come back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

We need him to come back. He was solid last year and could continue providing the mentorship to Marcus Cannon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

he was so close to retiring with a ring, he'll be back to get it this year.

Sections
Shortcuts