Brian Waters

Knock, Knock

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Brian Waters

Who's there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Karma, beyatch!

Dallas Cowboys starting right guard Brian Waters will miss the remainder of the season because of a triceps injury, owner/general manager Jerry Jones said on his weekly radio show.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/9897571/brian-waters-dallas-cowboys-miss-rest-season-triceps-injury

He was good while he was here! Wish he would have stayed!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

only a total dou$he celebrates another persons injury.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Celebrating?  If you call that celebrating then you must be one boring dude!  Dud!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

your a troll who obviously took delight in the mans injury. get back to your gangreen forum

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

your a troll who obviously took delight in the mans injury. get back to your gangreen forum

Come on man, you are smarter then this.  You know I'm not a jets fan. 

Yeah, "He was good while he was here! Wish he would have stayed!" that sounds like delight, doesn't it.  He was awesome while he was here.  Stepped in on short notice and played all season.  What a stud he was.  Then you left the Pats high and dry.  beyatch type move, wouldn't you say. 

And no, I don't wish injuries on any player.  He had a good coareer, he can now hang up the cleats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You know he didn't to come back only because he wanted to spend time with his family, right? They lived in Texas and he didn't want to spend 8 months away all the way in Mass, a 6 hour plane ride and 3 hour time difference.

Isn't wanting to be a good dad a lofty quality we wish guys like Peterson and Cromatie would adopt? Or is it only when Tebow does good things that people notice?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Well this was a classless thread to start.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

If he had class he wouldn't be a Jets fan......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

You know he didn't to come back only because he wanted to spend time with his family, right? They lived in Texas and he didn't want to spend 8 months away all the way in Mass, a 6 hour plane ride and 3 hour time difference.

Isn't wanting to be a good dad a lofty quality we wish guys like Peterson and Cromatie would adopt? Or is it only when Tebow does good things that people notice?

You know he signed a contract to play for the Patriots, right?  Was he a bad Dad because he did that and spent the season away from his kids while playing here?  Didn't he play in KC for his career?  Where did his kids live then? Was he a bad Dad during that time?  Why didn't he move them to NE so he could fulfill his contract? 

I wasn't here at the time but my guess would be that when was holding out during his 2nd year most here weren't talking about him being a good Dad, I am sure most were talking bad about him.   Right?  Right!

That's the problem around here is half you people are so inconsistent with your views and then when you don't agree with someone they must be jet trolls.  Stop being so wishy washy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Uncle Rico is a Jets fan, what do you expect?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He wasn't celebrating. Stop being anal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

You know he signed a contract to play for the Patriots, right?  Was he a bad Dad because he did that and spent the season away from his kids while playing here?  Didn't he play in KC for his career?  Where did his kids live then? Was he a bad Dad during that time?  Why didn't he move them to NE so he could fulfill his contract? 

I wasn't here at the time but my guess would be that when was holding out during his 2nd year most here weren't talking about him being a good Dad, I am sure most were talking bad about him.   Right?  Right!

That's the problem around here is half you people are so inconsistent with your views and then when you don't agree with someone they must be jet trolls.  Stop being so wishy washy.

[/QUOTE]

Rico you expose yourself as the troll you are with your comments above! "I wasn't here at the time" and "you people" ROFLMAO!!! If you havent been a fan for two years you haven't earned the right to judge true fans!!!! Get lost troll gangreen forum is calling!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Why do all the homers think Rico is a jets fan? Oh yeah, because he's not a homer! If he doesn't guzz the kool-aide, he must be a jets fan. LMAO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Rico you expose yourself as the troll you are with your comments above! "I wasn't here at the time" and "you people" ROFLMAO!!! If you havent been a fan for two years you haven't earned the right to judge true fans!!!! Get lost troll gangreen forum is calling!!

Do you read much?

I wasn't on the forum 2 years ago!  knucklehead!  I just joined this forum recently.  I checked it out for a week or two before joining but I imagine, from what i have seen here that many of "you people" (homers, exactly right babeparilli) were bashing on him when he didn't want to come back.   I mean, look what "you people" do with Wes Welker on here, you act like he was the worst receiver ever, and he put in 6 good, tough years for this team.  Imagine how you crucified Waters who only put in 1 good year and didn't honor is contract in coming back.

Are you seriously calling me a jets or giants fan?  Apparently you don't know what you are talking about.  A few ignorant people here because they can not take some constructive criticism of our team.  "You People" sit back and all talk up a good game, act like everything is fine, no matter what happens we are the best team ever and then when we don't  make it to the super bowl or win the super bowl you then come out of the closet and start making excuses, right?  Is that how it is around here?  I bet it is.  Lame, people.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rico you and Babe can go make out in the corner, your both trolls.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

You would like that, wouldn't you.  A bit light in the loafers are you?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Wrong.  Even then, most people wanted him back, but understood the balance he was trying to strike.  There was a TON of talk about him being a good Dad at the time.

He's a class act, and you have none.  Pats fan, Jets fan, it doesn't matter; you're a classless jacka--.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Youz da troll. Now go stroke Rusty, he needs some male attention.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

+1.... cant5 fault a man for wantin to play close to home, didnt go to da jets

But you can fault a man for jerking you around along the way.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Knock, Knock

Starting to think you are around 16 years old--come on-- the dude is fishing in some boat somewhere down south weighing in around 300 LBs and the last thing on his mind is playing for the Pats, whom he only played for,  like two years or something--Can we PLEASE let Brain Waters GO--not like he was John Hannah or something-Enough!

• Sections
    Shortcuts