brian westbrook?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

brian westbrook?

said he wouldn't mind becoming a eagle again so i'm assuming he got released by the 49ER'S. If he would come in cheap is he worth it. he is a veteran so he could bring in leadership. with a reduced role would he be a good fit next to BJGE and Woodhead. He can play a 3rd down back with woodhead and he can run the ball. With a reduced role his injury problems shouldnt be as apparent. I thought he did good down the stretch filling in for Gore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: brian westbrook?

Wow great post! I never thought about Westbrook! He would be awesome! He basically is a 3rd down back just like Woodhead except much older and slower and injury prone! I just cant believe you were first with this thread!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Everyones always so harsh on the below average poster lol.. My problem with Brian Westbrook is that the 49rs released him.  Its a catch 22 and a lose lose for BW.. IF they kept him its because he's valuable in his old age, if they released him its because he doesnt have enough left to be usefull and in turn we dont want or need him.  We already have veteran RB's in Faulk and Fred taylor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Everyone seems to have swept Faulk under the carpet.  He is going to come back with a vengance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If they're gonna sign a back with Westbrooks's skillset they might as well just re-sign Faulk.  Not sure Faulk will be here, but if he is, I'd take him in a heartbeat over Westbrook. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Yes, I'm with those who say if we need this kind of skill set I'll take Kevin Faulk. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to brian westbrook?:
    [QUOTE]said he wouldn't mind becoming a eagle again so i'm assuming he got released by the 49ER'S. If he would come in cheap is he worth it. he is a veteran so he could bring in leadership. with a reduced role would he be a good fit next to BJGE and Woodhead. He can play a 3rd down back with woodhead and he can run the ball. With a reduced role his injury problems shouldnt be as apparent. I thought he did good down the stretch filling in for Gore.
    Posted by patsfan1994[/QUOTE]xcuse me, y do we need westbrook when we have mr. kevin faulk? plus sammy morris... i would kick the tires but if its close to equal, going with both sammy and faulk.. both play great special teams also. 

Sections
Shortcuts