bridge year?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

bridge year?????

With all the talk regarding ‘bridge’ years and rebuilding, has anyone noticed how remarkably BB has brought in and integrated new players to the roster this year?

By my count, 19 players on the roster this week are in there 1st year of wearing a Patriots uniform. That’s 36% of the roster. Kudos to the GM.

Now see if you can name them before peeking below..

Bolden, Develin, Hoomanawanui, Zusevics, Shiancoe, Lloyd, Fells, Cole, Martin, Wilson, Gregory, Talib, Dennard, Ebner, Hightower, Bequette, Francis, Jones, Scott.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: bridge year?????

Out of curiosity is 19 really a lot? It seems in the modern nfl players are constantly moving but perhaps 19 is a huge amount for a team coming off of a super bowl appearance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The bottom third of the roster changes quite a bit on all teams year to year.

In BB's case he had so much deadwood on D, making a lot of changes wouldn't have possibly left him worse off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

if you think this is a bridge year after going to the show last year, I think you must be CC in disguise!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if you think this is a bridge year after going to the show last year, I think you must be CC in disguise!

[/QUOTE]

"With all the talk regarding ‘bridge’ years and rebuilding" was my attempt at sarcasm.  Apparently my attempt failed. 

Perhaps, "I think you must be CC in disguise!" was your attempt at sarcasm, and if so, I get it.  If not, well, duh! :)