BRING BACK RED AND PAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

BRING BACK RED AND PAT

I SAY THE PATS SHOULD WEAR STEVE GROGAN RED AND PAT THE PATRIOT ALL YEAR FULL TIME!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: BRING BACK RED AND PAT

I'm in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i like the pat patriots uni's but wearing them every once in a while is just better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

I voted red  but ilke the blue 2

LOVe to see those reds in the SB!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i like them,  keep the style of the red jersey, but change the color to blue, 

but i thin the current unis have become so iconic with krfat, i don't thinjk they'd ever switch back permanent

this might me their alternate

helmet someday:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

How long has Pat been semi retired now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: BRING BACK RED AND PAT:
    I'm in.
    Posted by p-mike

I'm in!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

Not me.  I see flooding toilets at Foxboro, 25,000 people when they were losing, cold aluminum benches,  Tony Eason, Ben Greith call in Oakland, 48-10 superbowl debacle to Chicago, the Remington owner, the 1-15 season, Bill Parcells leaving when he said he wasn't before the 1997 superbowl game against the Packers, all the negative things that made us all natural Red Sox fans.  I watch now and it's like the difference between nite and day.  Before I expected to lose.  Now I expect interceptions to end the game like last week and in general, good things to happen.  I love the Pats.  And I love the winning tradition.  And today, when I saw the old jerseys and losing 14-3,  it took me back to the old days.  Leave things the way they are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Not me.  I see flooding toilets at Foxboro, 25,000 people when they were losing, cold aluminum benches,  Tony Eason, Ben Greith call in Oakland, 48-10 superbowl debacle to Chicago, the Remington owner, the 1-15 season, Bill Parcells leaving when he said he wasn't before the 1997 superbowl game against the Packers, all the negative things that made us all natural Red Sox fans.  I watch now and it's like the difference between nite and day.  Before I expected to lose.  Now I expect interceptions to end the game like last week and in general, good things to happen.  I love the Pats.  And I love the winning tradition.  And today, when I saw the old jerseys and losing 14-3,  it took me back to the old days.  Leave things the way they are.
    Posted by sportsnut4

I feel it, been there done that, but I have always loved  Pat Patriot, he just looks so ferrous

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Also it makes you realize where you come from and how far you've come!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I would dig it either way. The only thing I wouldn't like is if for some reason they retired the Pat throwback, went back the the first round of Pat unis with the bright blue and round digits, or adopted the weird captain America getup someone posted here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Call me superstitious (I am), but I cringe whenever I see the throwbacks.  Too many memories of the lean years.  They never one the ultimate prize wearing those unis and got humiliated in the '85 SB.
    And when I saw BB come out for the SB when they were 18-0 in a RED hoodie (when he hadn't worn one all year) I said W T F.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

i like the pat patriots uni's but wearing them every once in a while is just better.
    Posted by R3S1N20

I agree 100%

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Flying Elvis came in 93, with Parcells and Bledsoe....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Posted by sportsnut4

All of this stuff^ makes you appreciate how far the Pats have come even more than you would if they had been . . .   oh . . .  say . . .   the Lions or the Browns.

Doesn't it?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: BRING BACK RED AND PAT : Ben Greith?  You mean Dreith. The first Super Bowl was 46-10.  And Tony Eason wasn't bad; he was actually better than Bledsoe.

Posted by Patsfansince1966

Eason better than Bledsoe?  At what?  He had a quarter of the career Drew had.

Sections
Shortcuts