Bring back Weis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Bring back Weis

I know he hasnt been officially fired yet,but thats just a formality.If BB will take him,I would love to see Weis' ever expanding waistline(didnt he have bypass surgery) waddling the sidelines.With him here,we won Sb's and had a reasonable mixing of the run and pass.The guy obviously cant cut it as a head coach ,but he was a damn good O coordinator.It definitely wasnt me who said you can go home again.We'll leave the light on for you!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Bring back Weis

Uh, we have a mix of Run and Pass now....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jellis33. Show jellis33's posts

In Response to Bring back Weis:

This is a great idea.  He could come in an consult for the end of the season and the playoff run before he decides on his next move. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

In Response to Re: Bring back Weis:
    [QUOTE]Uh, we have a mix of Run and Pass now....
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

You are kidding me right!!!!!!!!! The Pats only run effectively when we catch a D with the right play.There is not a shred of consistency with our run game.You may not want Weis back but at least  pull your head out because u seem to be suffering from an extreme case of Anal Ventriloquism!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

wont happen....wish it would though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : You are kidding me right!!!!!!!!! The Pats only run effectively when we catch a D with the right play.There is not a shred of consistency with our run game.You may not want Weis back but at least  pull your head out because u seem to be suffering from an extreme case of Anal Ventriloquism!!!!
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

Wow, seems like you are the one with something up your @$$.......

Look at the play selections, we have a consistant mix (which is what you said we didn't)....now if you want to change your idiotic statement and stop being an idiot, then we can talk.

Our Run game has nothing to do with play calling, but more to do with the personnel on the field.  If the O-Line can't make openings and the RB is not great, then you are not going to do too much.

NICE TRY MORON....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

It cant be all the O lines fault as Sammy Morris and Fred Taylor dont seem to have a problem finding the hole when they are running with the rock. They have the same o line and produce when ever they have the ball but maroney is inconsistint. so its not entirely the O lines fault.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]It cant be all the O lines fault as Sammy Morris and Fred Taylor dont seem to have a problem finding the hole when they are running with the rock. They have the same o line and produce when ever they have the ball but maroney is inconsistint. so its not entirely the O lines fault.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

No, I said O-line and RB....and we have not been seeing the same line out there....Last I checked, Light and Neal have been out....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : Wow, seems like you are the one with something up your @$$....... Look at the play selections, we have a consistant mix (which is what you said we didn't)....now if you want to change your idiotic statement and stop being an idiot, then we can talk. Our Run game has nothing to do with play calling, but more to do with the personnel on the field.  If the O-Line can't make openings and the RB is not great, then you are not going to do too much. NICE TRY MORON....

There is a difference between running,and running effectively......Brady to Welker on qiuck hitters Is our running game.BTW thank u MVP for pointing out this difference .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I love the Charlie and Tom years but I have a feeling he is broken merchandise. Obviously if he could step in and be like old days great, but too many times after the beating he took @ ND you can lose you edge.

If he does come back that will tell me a lot, BB would not take him if he didn't think he could add value.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I dont think he wants to be in BBs shadow all his life so I dont think he will be back for the Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I dont think he wants to be in BBs shadow all his life so I dont think he will be back for the Pats.

That too.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : Wow, seems like you are the one with something up your @$$....... Look at the play selections, we have a consistant mix (which is what you said we didn't)....now if you want to change your idiotic statement and stop being an idiot, then we can talk. Our Run game has nothing to do with play calling, but more to do with the personnel on the field.  If the O-Line can't make openings and the RB is not great, then you are not going to do too much. NICE TRY MORON....

Since  I cant fight a battle of wits with an unarmed man,ill have to resort to facts.......The Pats have thrown the ball 404 times and have run 284.....they have completed almost as many passes 270 and the have attempted runs.....SO I SUGGEST THAT U LOOK AT THE PLAY SELECTIONS SON!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]I dont think he wants to be in BBs shadow all his life so I dont think he will be back for the Pats.

I don't think Weis could fit in BB's shadow anymore.Once he loosens that belt,he wont be able to fit in the shadow of the Prudential Building.That being said,I'd love to see him back even if it might be a pipe dream.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : Since  I cant fight a battle of wits with an unarmed man,ill have to resort to facts.......The Pats have thrown the ball 404 times and have run 284.....they have completed almost as many passes 270 and the have attempted runs.....SO I SUGGEST THAT U LOOK AT THE PLAY SELECTIONS SON!!!!!

LOL!  Since 2007 they have been a pass first Offense.....So I guess you would rather have the Pats throw less when they have one of the best QB's and WR duo in the NFL.....My GOD you are an IDIOT!

Again, it is not the play selections, it is the execution of the plays.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : LOL!  Since 2007 they have been a pass first Offense.....So I guess you would rather have the Pats throw less when they have one of the best QB's and WR duo in the NFL.....My GOD you are an IDIOT! Again, it is not the play selections, it is the execution of the plays.....

Since 2007 the Pats have won ZERO SB's ......My God U are an IDIOT!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : Since 2007 the Pats have won ZERO SB's ......My God U are an IDIOT!!!!!!
    Also Idiot...the Pats have been throwing more than running since the Drew Bledsoe era.....this isnt about percentages fool.....its about having an offense which u have to gameplan for the run and the pass.Come playoff time,this team had better have a running game which can move the chains on 3rd or 4th and short.Now go away and let the adults talk!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

mojo you are pretty much having a conversation with your self.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]mojo you are pretty much having a conversation with your self.

I know but Im at work bored to death..........its lonely at the top my man!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : Also Idiot...the Pats have been throwing more than running since the Drew Bledsoe era.....this isnt about percentages fool.....its about having an offense which u have to gameplan for the run and the pass.Come playoff time,this team had better have a running game which can move the chains on 3rd or 4th and short.Now go away and let the adults talk!!!

So lets lookat more stats since you are an Idiot, I will have to spell it out for you....

The Pats are currently ranked 9th in the league in Rushing attempts.....tied with Jax and 13 behind Minn...both of which are Run first Offenses....4 attempts ahead of Atl whom is considered a balanced O.

Of the top 8 teams that have more rushing att than NE, they are all pretty much considered Run first Offenses....(except for NO and Cincy) jets, Mia, Car, Tenn, NY G....The fact that NE ranks tied with (Cincy) the worst Yds per attempt of the same 10 teams (at 4.0 yds per carry)....shows your stupidass that it is not the number of attempts.....it is the players on the field.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Indy is 10-0 and ranked 30th in rushing attempts.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Can't we all just get along?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Where Weis excelled as a coordinator was in-game adjustments.  The offense is a machine and Brady is a maestro, but some sage advice from a guy he respects wouldn't hurt.  Manning seems to have that relationship with Tom Moore.  Weis probably wants a head job somewhere, be great to see him back though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]Indy is 10-0 and ranked 30th in rushing attempts.....

U actually argue against yourself by pointing out this fact moron..............

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : U actually argue against yourself by pointing out this fact moron..............

30th LEAST ATTEMPTS.....Wow, you are dumb......You do realize that goes against what you are saying.....

Are you 5?

Sections
Shortcuts