Bring back Weis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Bring back Weis

Mojoduchebag,

A fair warning, when discussing stats with me...you should make sure you know what you are talking about.....I work with stats every day.

Just sayin....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

In Response to Re: Bring back Weis:
    [QUOTE]Indy is 10-0 and ranked 30th in rushing attempts.....
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]
    Last response to your retarded self.My original post was about bringing back Weis and how the Pats had a REASONABLE, i fnot effective mix of run vs pass with him here.U are the fool saying we still have that mix with the current team.Then your dumb a.s.s goes to point out the the Colts are 10 and 0 without a REASONABLE mix.So which is it fool.
    Are the Colts good because the cant run/Should every team throw all the time and maybe they too will be undefeated?BTW yes i am 5 and already smarter than U.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Lot of tension and hostilities on this thread, don't let the pressure get to you boys.  Games not until Monday.  Let's relax and watch Denver lose on Thursday night.  Go Pats!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring back Weis : Last response to your retarded self.My original post was about bringing back Weis and how the Pats had a REASONABLE, i fnot effective mix of run vs pass with him here.U are the fool saying we still have that mix with the current team.Then your dumb a.s.s goes to point out the the Colts are 10 and 0 without a REASONABLE mix.So which is it fool. Are the Colts good because the cant run/Should every team throw all the time and maybe they too will be undefeated?BTW yes i am 5 and already smarter than U.
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

As I have stated and backed up....The Pats have a reasonable mix of run and pass plays.....

IT IS THE PLAYERS THAT HAVE TO EXECUTE!

I can tell you are 5, you type like one.....

Thanks for helping me with my point....becuase the Colts don't have a good run game, does that mean that they should keep passing or try to run it more.....like you think that the Pats should.

Sorry I keep making you look like an idiot....but if the shoe fits......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Lot of tension and hostilities on this thread, don't let the pressure get to you boys.  Games not until Monday.  Let's relax and watch Denver lose on Thursday night.  Go Pats!!
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

Shut up! 

Just kidding.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Uh, we have a mix of Run and Pass now....

The ratio is still close to 2 to 1 in favor of pass. The skew gets worse on critical downs. And opponents aniticipate it.

Even if the overall gets closer to even, it does not matter if opponents can afford to defend the pass on critical downs and be successful most of the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Indy is 10-0 and ranked 30th in rushing attempts.....

Yeah, but Indy's always been a pass team. They have a QB who can figure things out and adjust in the middle of the game (explains their sucess rallying from behind over the last three years). NE comes to a game with a plan that is pre-drawn during the week that leads to it, and they stick with it win or lose.

NE's past success has always been about balance. Not since they took over the personality of a passing team did they win the SB. For 18 games they were scary, but other good teams figured out them out. Now they are as predictable to the other good teams as the other teams used to be to BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

it will never happen, not this year.