BRING IN HINES WARD!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

BRING IN HINES WARD!!!!!

Haha as if.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: BRING IN HINES WARD!!!!!

Da mn really wish it fit !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here ya go,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Bring him in for what? To teach our WRs how to cheap-shot?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

It was a joke i'd throw up if i seen him in a pats uni! He hit Keith Rivers in the mouth with a blindside block that shattered his jaw in 08 i'm sure he'd call him a cheap shot artist

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He should retire before he heads too far down the Brett Favre path . . . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nagger. Show nagger's posts

In Response to Re: BRING IN HINES WARD!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRING IN HINES WARD!!!!! : he hit hard when he blocked-one of he best at it and a star willing to do it-but a cheap shot artist? not from anything I ever saw or remember
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]Nagger

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nagger. Show nagger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRING IN HINES WARD!!!!! : he hit hard when he blocked-one of he best at it and a star willing to do it-but a cheap shot artist? not from anything I ever saw or remember
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Sh-it skin

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Not surprised you don't remember him being a cheap shot artist.  Anything to start up an argument with the Pats fans, eh?  It's the offseason now.  Go back to the Giants boards, please.  Goodbye!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

he hit hard when he blocked-one of he best at it and a star willing to do it-but a cheap shot artist? not from anything I ever saw or remember

Ask Keith Rivers that one. I bet he's glad Suh is in the league , it takes the heat off him as being the dirtiest player in the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Patriot cheer squad might pick him up to teach them some dance moves.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Look Hines was a very good WR but his skills are eroding I do not want another old WR ala Ocho Stinko. 

I want Wallace(26), Bowe(27), Jackson(29), or Lloyd(31). In that order as age and skills work out that order I believe.

I say franchise Welker if you can not get a 3 year deal that makes sense.

And then I still draft a guy that is going to double as your Punt and Kick returner like Maryland WR Torrey Smith in the late 2nd early 3rd round.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

pliz let grandpa pass, randy moss is available,pick one

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]The Pat's need to get younger at WR not older. He would be an old one dimensional/situational player (doesn't play special teams).  
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother! The Pats need to stop adding relics at WR.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Look Hines was a very good WR but his skills are eroding I do not want another old WR ala Ocho Stinko.  I want Wallace(26), Bowe(27), Jackson(29), or Lloyd(31). In that order as age and skills work out that order I believe. I say franchise Welker if you can not get a 3 year deal that makes sense. And then I still draft a guy that is going to double as your Punt and Kick returner like Maryland WR Torrey Smith in the late 2nd early 3rd round.
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

Why should we even consider giving up a first rounder for wallace when any of the other three would serve the same purpose at a cost of zero draft picks?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Polonium. Show Polonium's posts

BRILLIANT!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ward vs Rivers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbraVljIrc

Broke his jaw.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

No thank You.

He would be the slowest WR on our team. He is Done. All he is good for now is a little blocking and cracking back on linebackers, which is nice, but I want guys who can actually get open and catch the ball.

This guy should retire as a Steeler and stop trying to prolong a nice little career.

Stat Padder!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO Thanks