Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.

Just give me one playoff victory, is that asking too much?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.

No. I don't think that's asking too much. Winning the next two and having playoffs go through Gillette will be a whole lot of fun. Looking forward not back. And is there a BB bobblehead doll?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aflsilverfox. Show aflsilverfox's posts

If BB doesn't draft a WR in the first 3 rounds and the best available defensive player with all the rest of the picks you should cut the head off of that bobblehead doll. The defense is embarrassing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

If this defense is embarrassing, PLEASE, embarrass me some more, all the way thru the payoff's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill Belichick bobblehead??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In Response to Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]Perfict

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

TFB12, you are the modern-day Picasso with your inventiveness.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.:
    [QUOTE]TFB12, you are the modern-day Picasso with your inventiveness.
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man.  That BB picture isn't one I did, I took it and added the logo, the bobblehead stand and enlarged his head like the real bobbleheads, lol!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind. : Thanks, man.  That BB picture isn't one I did, I took it and added the logo, the bobblehead stand and enlarged his head like the real bobbleheads, lol!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

great picture, perfect.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to "Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.": [QUOTE] Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE] Excellent! I'd buy one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Hilarious, TFB!!!!!

Just made that my screen-saver!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind. : Hilarious, TFB!!!!! Just made that my screen-saver!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, sweet!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I doubt it. Im willing to bet my left testicle that anything short of a SB victory will have you back hear bitching even more.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

[QUOTE]I doubt it. Im willing to bet my left testicle that anything short of a SB victory will have you back hear bitching even more.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

That's true and thanks for the kind words.  you gotta have fun too, lighten up people.  I take it seriously but laugh once in awhile too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me a BB Bobblehead doll and I will bow to it and kiss it's b hind. : That's true and thanks for the kind words.  you gotta have fun too, lighten up people.  I take it seriously but laugh once in awhile too. Posted by Benkarkis[/QUOTE] Fair enough, guess the general negativity of this forum had me in a mood that day.

Sections
Shortcuts