Bring on Cowher!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantownah. Show beantownah's posts

Bring on Cowher!!

OK, I know it is sacrilegious, but I think this team has gotten stale under Belichick.  The offense is completely predictable - throw to Welker as much as possible, at this rate he'll never last the entire season, while the defense lacks the aggressiveness of the top defenses in the league.  I think they are being outplayed AND out-coached.   It seems the team has not evolved from the Super Bowl years, and the other teams have caught up.  Brady is obviously rusty but it's more than that.  The team and the coach seem to lack fire and emotion.  I understand professionalism is the hallmark of the new era Patriots, but you need emotion as well to win in this game.  I think it's time for a change at the top if they are going to seriously contend for a Super Bowl.  Get Cowher out of the booth and on the Patriots sideline and watch the players pick up their performance level.  I know it will never happen, but this team is lacking intensity, that starts with the coach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

Re: Bring on Cowher!!

they're 3 and 2...relax

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

grego dont feed the trolls

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Bring on Cowher!!:
    grego dont feed the trolls
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

I'm not a troll but I tend to agree in some respects. Honestly, do we think that Belichick is going to be the coach of the Patriots forever??? Sooner or later there are changes at the top of every organization..sports, businesses or otherwise. This isn't a knock at all at Belichick's legacy or successes. All the great coaches were eventaully "relieved" of their duties when the teams reached a point of stagnation. Shula, Landry, Noll ect. Look at Shanahan in Denver who had a great relationship with the owner who ultimately felt that the team had reached a point of non progression. Sooner or later it ends and a leader and that said leader's philosophies reach maturity. I think we may be seeing that with the Pats now. Sometimes change is a good thing..that's all I'm saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

This is ridiculous.  Bill Cowher isn't going to help Tom Brady get back to form and he's not going to help the wr's get on the same page with Brady.

Give it a rest, they're 3-2 and could easily be 5-0.  Sure, you could say they could easily be 1-4, but they're better than that.  They've led both games they lost at halftime, so it's not like we're getting blown out. 

Wait til week 15 and see if you still want Cowher, I bet you won't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Laughing 

After having read hundreds of idiotic, moronic, asinine posts on this board, I think we have a winner !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

since 2001:
    - 3 superbowls in 4 years
    - best post season record
    - 18-0
    - without start QB for the whole season: 11-5

Pretty sure we'll be fine with him as a head coach. It's as much about the players as it is the coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

since 2001: - 3 superbowls in 4 years - best post season record - 18-0 - without start QB for the whole season: 11-5 Pretty sure we'll be fine with him as a head coach. It's as much about the players as it is the coach.
    Posted by mjxg

Since 2004 - No superbowl victories, just an embarassment to fail in the superbowl. When will Pats fans realize that the "perfect season" was a failure!!! The Giants won the superbowl which is alll that matters. That shows how far the Pats have fallen when people point to the perfect regular season!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

I don't get it.  N.E. is 3-2 with a loss in New York and a loss in Denver.  Brady needs 6-8 games before he starts to feel good, Mayo just came back from injury, the team went 11-5 last season but we are being asked to "see how far the Pats have fallen".  From what??  You didn't think we were going to go undefeated each year, did you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevewaugh. Show stevewaugh's posts

What did Cowher did for 15 or 17 years with Pit? Won one Super bowl and yes! he lost twice to Belichick coached team in AFC Champ at home..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

In Response to Bring on Cowher!!:
    OK, I know it is sacrilegious, but I think this team has gotten stale under Belichick.  The offense is completely predictable - throw to Welker as much as possible, at this rate he'll never last the entire season, while the defense lacks the aggressiveness of the top defenses in the league.  I think they are being outplayed AND out-coached.   It seems the team has not evolved from the Super Bowl years, and the other teams have caught up.  Brady is obviously rusty but it's more than that.  The team and the coach seem to lack fire and emotion.  I understand professionalism is the hallmark of the new era Patriots, but you need emotion as well to win in this game.  I think it's time for a change at the top if they are going to seriously contend for a Super Bowl.  Get Cowher out of the booth and on the Patriots sideline and watch the players pick up their performance level.  I know it will never happen, but this team is lacking intensity, that starts with the coach.
    Posted by beantownah

Yuck.. I would never want baby face cowher

and if cowher does go somewhere it will be CAROLINA his hometown where he is involved in the community

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST RIDICULOUS

THESE BOARDS ARE CRACKIN ME UP TODAY

SO CALLED LOYAL FANS LOL 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This is probably the stupidest post to date. Are you serious...Bill Cowher?????????????? Get real.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Replace Belichick with a guy Belichick has owned his whole career, and we are not suppose to believe that you are a troll? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats own the Steelers in the Brady era. 

Honk, Honk, Bozo! 

Shut up, Clown!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

Belichick is still a great coach but I think his no blitz, loose pass

coverage defense may be out of date.  The teams having the most

success can pressure the quarterback.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

After having read hundreds of idiotic, moronic, asinine posts on this board, I think we have a winner !!!
    Posted by dustcover

lol - I agree !!!

As much as I hate losing yesterday's game, I think BB is still the best coach in the NFL.. 

I do think we need some change in the FAN BASE though.. :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

I think Lou Holtz could be his offensive coordinator.  He is what 77, never coached in the NFL, but he would be better than BB.  Then they would go 19-0 next season.  Maybe SMorgan could be the new GM, and they would go 19-0 for the next decade.  Genius...I would pine to be the ball boy, as what a ride that would be.  I am psyched.

Sections
Shortcuts