Bring On The Broncos....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Bring On The Broncos....

You couldn't have picked a better match-up for the Patriots than the Broncos...at home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Bring On The Broncos....

Steelers at home would have made me happier, but whatever.  You play who you play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

how so?  I think I'd rather have the Steelers limp into town.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

will need to do a better job of stopping the run early...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Broncos worry me, I'm not gonna lie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

I agree, Steelers were seemingly more of a threat.

But last year we embarrassed the Jets in the regular season...and then, in the playoffs...

The Broncos and Tebow are  a scary streaky team.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Difference between the Pats and the Steelers D, the Steelers STUFFED the Broncos at the line almost all the time for the entire game.  The Pats can't let the Broncos gash them with runs early like they did in Denver.  But.. I am certain BB and the team will be ready and have some interesting things to show the Broncos!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

We must fear Tebow in the playoffs. Destiny has laid a path for him and he shall follow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Bring On The Broncos....": [QUOTE]We must fear Tebow in the playoffs. Destiny has laid a path for him and he shall follow. Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE] I agree fully with your tagline, not so much with your post. I think good preparation will beat the Broncos. Pats are a better team. No reason to fear, just PREPARE. Destiny has nothing to do with it. I will say that I'll probably pull for him to win it all if he wins next week, provided he's not playing the Niners in the SB. But my money is on BB and TB at home. The magic runs out at The Razor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Re: Bring On The Broncos....:
    [QUOTE]We must fear Tebow in the playoffs. Destiny has laid a path for him and he shall follow.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Okay who are you?  I don't know whether to  laugh, gag, or just add you to the troll  list.
    Whatever. I see Destiny and it's spelled P- A- T- R- I- O- T- S.
    Bring on the Broncos at sea level.
    No OT necessary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I didn't want to face the Steelers...they can throw it all over the place. Having said that, it looks like Denver's D is pretty good (although we had no problem against them this season). I think this is the best case scenario for us - even better than facing the Bangles. I'm hoping the weather is good because bad weather may actually play in their favor.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring On The Broncos.... : Wasn't that last year, Mr. Negative?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

What gave it away - the fact that he said "last year". And props to the unintentional irony of you calling someone Mr. Negative.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Posts from TD_Jesus are hidden

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]We must fear Tebow in the playoffs. Destiny has laid a path for him and he shall follow.

The Bronco fans at the sports bar realize that Tebow will tumble and fall

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I'm not worried about the Pats offense, they should be able to put up 27+ but i am worried about our DB's as usual. Tebow seems comfortable and accurate throwing the bomb because it does not take a lot of thinking. The Pats DB's never look back so I am worried about a lot of PI's this weekend killing the Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The better team won today, next.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If it is to lose to the Pats, like the last time, I'm all for that!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fantasyfootball. Show fantasyfootball's posts

I would like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for giving the Pats one of the better match-ups they could've drawn this round!

The bottom line (and something I've felt all season) is that Brady will not lose his next playoff game...it doesn't matter who it's against or where it is. We are days away from ending this brutal 3-game playoff losing streak.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

We are healthy and at home can't ask for anything more at this time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

We will put the Broncos in a hole early. Tebow will throw the ball about 20x l;ike he did vs Steelers, the only difference will be how Bill Belichick will once again distinguish himself from Dick Lebaue, as in he will take away the deep ball and limit the run game.

Pats 42 Broncos 17

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I agree, Steelers were seemingly more of a threat. But last year we embarrassed the Jets in the regular season...and then, in the playoffs... The Broncos and Tebow are  a scary streaky team.
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

I think the Broncos have shot their wad; they had their day in the sun and will come back down to Earth this Saturday. Hard.

(I'd say that having joe biden say you're the brightest guy he knows is a classic example of damning by faint praise.)