Bring On The Nasty....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Bring On The Nasty....

Time for an attitude adjustment on defense.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/08/brandon_spikes_adrian_wilson_hit_it_off

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Bring On The Nasty....

I think Spikes is going to have a monster year.  It's his contract year and you know he's gonna bring it.  Love having Adrian Wilson too.  His veteran presence will only help the young pups in the secondary.  And I don't think Steve Gregory is as bad as some people do.  He's actually pretty solid against the pass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

I think Spikes is going to have a monster year.  It's his contract year and you know he's gonna bring it.  Love having Adrian Wilson too.  His veteran presence will only help the young pups in the secondary.  And I don't think Steve Gregory is as bad as some people do.  He's actually pretty solid against the pass.

yep, now if Patria can be more assertive w/ defensive play calling. No more excuses of having to call vanilla when the team has just enough quality defensive players to make things happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I actually like that Spikes is demonstrative of his hits and turnovers. I think it is an emotional lift and possible game changing event. If Wilson likes to lay the wood, that's kewl too. And, finally, Talib likes to trash talk - so, once in a while maybe that adds fuel to the defensive fire to walk the walk. 

Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end of being characterized as "finesse".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Good read, thanks for posting it.  I like Spikes, love the physical game he brings to the field.  Not so sure how much he will be in on 3rd downs as his coverage isn't the best.  But yeah, if he is in on passing downs then make those receivers pay coming accross the middle.   I would like to see some smack talk from the defense  happening too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Translation: it's going to be a long day for one Wesley Welker when his sellout self comes up to New England. 

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

oh, I thought you were talking about something else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

Time for an attitude adjustment on defense.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/08/brandon_spikes_adrian_wilson_hit_it_off

Good read, thanks for posting it.  I like Spikes, love the physical game he brings to the field.  Not so sure how much he will be in on 3rd downs as his coverage isn't the best.  But yeah, if he is in on passing downs then make those receivers pay coming accross the middle.   I would like to see some smack talk from the defense  happening too.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. Have a nasty attitude and play that way. spikes brings that big time. Easily the hardest hitter we have and probably one of the hardest hitters on the league. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Translation: it's going to be a long day for one Wesley Welker when his sellout self comes up to New England. 

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

Spikes is good but no way he can keep up with Wes. He isn't chasing him down, he isn't covering him and no way he can jam him at the line. Spikes just doesn't have the quickness. If Wes is in spikes vicinity after the catch and doesn't do his patented get to the ground before I get killed, spikes will light him up. 

Okay, so what,is Sudfelds nickname? I have been using Suds..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Okay, so what,is Sudfelds nickname? I have been using Suds..

How about "Bubbles" Laughing

That should strike the fear into any opponent's defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Okay, so what is Sudfelds nickname? I have been using Suds..

Stud short for STUDfeld.