BRING ON THE RAVENS, I want no part of the jets! agree?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: BRING ON THE RAVENS, I want no part of the jets! agree?

Aren't they the same team?  Ravens have a better offense.  Actually the Ravens are a very good team on defense and offense but thier penalties cost them.  I think the Pats beat whoever is put in front of them but I think the Jets are the easier win.  Sanchez is an INT machine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Cmon Man!! Sanchez in the playoffs in Gillette?? 3 pick game at least!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Say whatever you want about the Ravens, all I know is that the last two times we played them we barely beat them.  Some could even say we got lucky (timeout in 2007).  They always seem to bring their best game when they play us.

Give me the Jets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

It is more fun to watch the Pats humiliate the Jets in Foxboro that will shut up the Grand Pie-Hole Wizard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

I think we are better than both Ravens and Jets. I am not worried or concerned about facing either of them. Would rather play the Jets simply because Flacco is better than Sanchez. Ray Rice is better than Jones.

Also, Jets can be run on and with Morris and Taylor back we have more options in the running game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

We will beat either team, but if the Ravens get to the 2nd round they would have a better shot at beating the Colts. Then AFC championship could be in NE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Either one,

more satisfaction for the Pats to put the Jets out of their misery.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

not even close. jets have so much trouble scoring.  if the bengals play hard, the jets wont win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@bubbazilla....why you so scared of the jests.  It does not matter who NE plays.  If they want to make a run they have to beat whatever team that is put in front of them.  I highly doubt this team is like "I hope we play so and so, I think we got a better chance of beating them than team b"....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

As mentioned they're very similar teams especially on D. The Ravens offense scares me a little more and it's probably due to Sanchez. Nothing would be better than to watch Ryan/Rhodes in the closing seconds and to send these bums home from Foxboro but it's only wishful thinking, they won't even make it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, is there any team that wants to play the Pats now? 

Playing and trouncing the Jets (highly unlikely IMHO they get in) will be a great way to start the playoffs and wipe the smirk off of Ryan's face.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bn34. Show bn34's posts

@bubbazilla....why you so scared of the jests.  It does not matter who NE plays.  If they want to make a run they have to beat whatever team that is put in front of them.  I highly doubt this team is like "I hope we play so and so, I think we got a better chance of beating them than team b"....

Couldn't agree more.  Based on some of the posts I've read, Pats should have nothing to worry about because they are "peaking".  They won't be able to duck anyone in the 2nd round so why worry about WC opponent?  If they are good enough, they can beat anyone anywhere. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I want no part of the Jests either. I just did my laundry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PUNCH REG122, I MEAN BUBBAZILLA, IN HIS STUPID FACE?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Jets hands down.  Sanchez will throw 3 picks. Flacco will not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PUNCH REG122, I MEAN BUBBAZILLA, IN HIS STUPID FACE?" - Mighty

I second that motion.

So on top of Reg122 I mean Bubbazilla but yes on top of Reg122 being a troll and a fake Pats fan he is also a GIANT *PUSSY.

All those in favor of punching this poser in his face via the internet lol say I.

All apposed....go f*ck yourself BAM lol just kidding all apposed say nay.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

" . . .  just did my laundry."

heh

Yapple is on fire today.

There is only one team I would rather see the Pats crunch than Green New Jersey, but that team might choose to forfeit (again) rather than play in a violent, potentially dangerous playoff game. After all, they've got to make sure they're players are healthy and well rested for that all-important regular season next year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

i KNEW IT... mvpKILLA and mightyPATRIOTZ are LOVERS! hey boyz, are u enjoying your spooning as u build up your rage against poor old bubba? reg122?.. i thought i was LEON? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I want the Pats to send the Jets crying into their offseason. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

If we cant beat the jokes than goodnite. Sorry Im not afraid of em, most people on here listen to loser on t.v or radio, and take that n run. Moss would have had a great game if the o-line didnt forgot to show up in the first one, 12 was hit 21 times n on his back most of the day. Second we handled em', and did have to target 81 12 times. Please put 2 of your best D players n stick em on 81 all day. Then we'll pick them apart, w/ the o-line doing their job, that might be the biggest key to the p-offs, along w/ stopping the run. Just my opinon, but to much is made of Revis. He's one of the best cover guys, along w/ scrabble. Wayne would have had a good day last game if Manning didnt over throw him and coming out early didnt help. Please dont go batshite , Im not taking anything away from him, either him or Woody will be the D player of the year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have both Baltimore and the Jets as playing like 11-5 teams.  If you want to see a bunny, put Denver on the road.   They play like a 7-9 team and they'd have to fly to the East Coast.

Pitt is an 8.4 team and Houston is an 8.9 team.  New England is a 14-2 team if it plays its starters.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I dunno what Ravens and Jokes teams u are watching Paul K, Jokes barely beat a 2nd tier Indy and Ravens couldnt beat a Pitt team that is nowhere near the top teams in the league. Im really struggling to understand how you would say that. Even if the Jokes are playing good, thats completely relative. I mean good for them is middle of the pack, sorry just dont get with them. Ravens I can understand, they have the potential to get hot and do some damage, but like I said they couldnt even beat a so-so Pitt to get into the p-offs. Now they have to face that juggernaut of a team that is the Raiders and the next Elway in J-Russell. Man that guy is good. Since the draft is right around the corner and all this talk about our future...#2 and Brady for Russell straight up!?!? HHMMM Yea, Man Im good, I cant believe the league hasnt knocked down my door...YET!!!       GO PATS!!!

Sections
Shortcuts